Axis Airtel Credit Card - Swiggy Cashback Miscalculation

Has anyone else noticed that the calculation of the 10% cashback on Swiggy orders has been consistently miscalculated as 1% since December 2023?

The root of the issue lies in the Swiggy payment description, which used to be SWIGGYBANGALOREIN. However, it now appears as BUNDL TECHNOLOGIES PWWW.SWIGGY.ININ in the Axis Airtel credit card statement.

Axis Bank seems unwilling to acknowledge their mistake, and I'm uncertain about whom to escalate this matter to.

Has anyone else noticed that the calculation of the 10% cashback on Swiggy orders has been consistently miscalculated as 1% since December 2023?

The root of the issue lies in the Swiggy payment description, which used to be SWIGGYBANGALOREIN. However, it now appears as BUNDL TECHNOLOGIES PWWW.SWIGGY.ININ in the Axis Airtel credit card statement.

Axis Bank seems unwilling to acknowledge their mistake, and I'm uncertain about whom to escalate this matter to.
you should tweet about it tagging swiggy and axis bank , it will surely help to escalate your issue

HawK

KF Rookie
I also faced this issue. I took this card back in December since then they always give me 1% CB instead of 10%. So I called on customer care and raised this point so they gave me assurance that they will gave me CB within 90 days. But this cycle is going on as in next month as well I faced the same issue.

Amitchopra

KF Rookie
Same problem with Zam

same problem with zomato cash back & Axis bank also denied to 25 % cashback on airtel black connection.

Its on going problem with them. However, as per my personal experience, the cashback will get posted but one billing cycle late.

There is no need to bang ur head with customer care as they are clue less about this, so save ur time