Axis Atlas Vs Yes Bank Marquee

Neeraj920

KF Expert
Hi,

Please suggest, which one is better in terms of overall spends?
Axis Atlas or Yes Bank Marquee card. I had searched travel centric cards and unable to decide, as I mostly travel in international flights and very rarely domestic.

Also consider, at least 1 lakh INR international spend in an year.

Skylar

KF Master
Hi,

Axis Atlas or Yes Bank Marquee card. I had searched travel centric cards and unable to decide, as I mostly travel in international flights and very rarely domestic.

International Lounge:
Atlas: 4 per annum under Silver Tier, 6 per annum under Gold Tier and 12 per annum under Platinum Tier
Marquee: Unlimited Lounge Access for Primary & Add-On Cardholders

Rewards Rate:
Atlas:
5 Edge Miles for every Rs. 100 spent on travel spends, 2 Edge Miles for every Rs. 100 spent on all other transactions excluding spends on Hotels, Airlines, and TRAVEL EDGE Portal
Marquee: 36 RPs for Each Spend of Rs. 200 on Online Shopping and 18 RPs for Each Offline Spend of Rs. 200

Reward Redemption:
Atlas:
Edge Miles can be transferred to international and domestic loyalty program partners for airlines and hotels.
Marquee: Redeem with Yes Rewardz

Forex Markup Fee:
Atlas:
3.5% of the transaction amount
Marquee: 1% of the Transaction Amount

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hi,

amex...

Neeraj920

KF Expert
I work overseas and I will not be able to produce salary slip in India. Hence, Amex card may be difficult to get without income proof. I have several other banks credit card with credit limit of average 5Lakh ( 6.7 lakh in ICICI), and I had checked Axis bank customer care and they said that I can get Atlas or other cards from them as I have already have 2 cards (Myzone - LTF and Flipkart -paid).

Consider 6 international flights in year and I mostly use Air India due to their frequent flyer program, and using since 2015. I get 5% cashback in terms or Neu coins and thinking if have any other card which can give me more benefits, in terms of travel and luxury.

Now, I was thinking to get SBI Vistara Prime card, but their upgrade and other ticket benefits are only applicable for Domestic sector.

Skylar

KF Master
I work overseas and I will not be able to produce salary slip in India. Hence, Amex card may be difficult to get without income proof. I have several other banks credit card with credit limit of average 5Lakh ( 6.7 lakh in ICICI), and I had checked Axis bank customer care and they said that I can get Atlas or other cards from them as I have already have 2 cards (Myzone - LTF and Flipkart -paid).

Consider 6 international flights in year and I mostly use Air India due to their frequent flyer program, and using since 2015. I get 5% cashback in terms or Neu coins and thinking if have any other card which can give me more benefits, in terms of travel and luxury.

Now, I was thinking to get SBI Vistara Prime card, but their upgrade and other ticket benefits are only applicable for Domestic sector.
If you are into AMEX I watched videos on youtube even if you are earning outside India, you can still get AMEX cards in India you need to have address proof here.

Neeraj920

KF Expert
If you are into AMEX I watched videos on youtube even if you are earning outside India, you can still get AMEX cards in India you need to have address proof here.
Can you please share the Video link. I may try to apply Platinum Travel card.

Skylar

KF Master
Can you please share the Video link. I may try to apply Platinum Travel card.
Here links not allowed and I forgot the channel name. Some guy wearing specs often says if we use his referral and card is rejected for any reason, he would help in getting it approved.

Neeraj920

KF Expert
Here links not allowed and I forgot the channel name. Some guy wearing specs often says if we use his referral and card is rejected for any reason, he would help in getting it approved.
if possible can share his youtube channel name of his image if you can find on Youtube.

Skylar

KF Master
Please note that in his videos, he mentions that if we use his referral link and our card is rejected for any reason, he will assist in getting it approved.

However, since I don’t know him personally, I recommend conducting a background check before proceeding with his link.

Neeraj920

KF Expert
Please note that in his videos, he mentions that if we use his referral link and our card is rejected for any reason, he will assist in getting it approved.

However, since I don’t know him personally, I recommend conducting a background check before proceeding with his link.
Thank you. I will check his videos.