Axis Bank CIBIL Masking Charges ?

Ganesh_Shinde

KF Expert
Hello All,

Has anyone heard about the CIBIL masking charges? Here is the story: I was holding an Axis Bank credit card that was written off for 2 years. In March, I was discussing the closure of the credit card with Axis Bank. Along with the outstanding amount, Axis Bank asked me to pay the CIBIL masking amount. When I asked what the CIBIL masking amount was, the executive was not able to convince me. Then I tried to look for information on the internet, but no luck.

Does anyone know about these CIBIL masking charges?

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hello All,

Has anyone heard about the CIBIL masking charges? Here is the story: I was holding an Axis Bank credit card that was written off for 2 years. In March, I was discussing the closure of the credit card with Axis Bank. Along with the outstanding amount, Axis Bank asked me to pay the CIBIL masking amount. When I asked what the CIBIL masking amount was, the executive was not able to convince me. Then I tried to look for information on the internet, but no luck.

CIBIL Masking is used as an additional income source by agency to remove / hide your default from CIBIL report . if you feel it is genuine.. meet them, evaluate and take it.. will help in your credit score.. *approach with caution though * as this is usually done by recovery agency and NOT by the bank

zacobite

KF Mentor
Yes, the internet is flooded with cibil markup charges and only AXIS does that how much are they charging?
Make sure you are " pno @ axisbank. com " this is the mail ID you sending your quarry to.
no use talking to bank..will actually hurt more than help.. the Q is on masking not markup..

Adil

KF Rookie
Hello All,

Now oct 2023 the axis Bank charges total amount of 15% cibil masking amount of cibi clearing amount.mens total amount is 1Lk and the cibil amount is 15000

Total payment payable with cibil clearance 1.15Lk on Npa and Wrightoff cases