Axis Bank Credit Card Application Issue

I had applied for the Axis Bank my zone LTF credit card on 15th Feb and completed video kyc as well but on 23rd February axis Bank executive visited my for physical kyc verification and after completing all the procedures he said that the application number that I got previously will get changed and I will get a new application number for tracking and then I asked that it will hit my cibil or not then he said that I will not hit the cibil but when on 11 P.M I had received a new application number and after that I got a email from cibil that my cibil got hit. So, I think he had applied for a new credit card application without taking any permission from me.

Can I report this issue to the RBI Ombudsman for resolution?

Please help me getting a resolution as soon as possible

Zuber327

KF Rookie
I had applied for the Axis Bank my zone LTF credit card on 15th Feb and completed video kyc as well but on 23rd February axis Bank executive visited my for physical kyc verification and after completing all the procedures he said that the application number that I got previously will get changed and I will get a new application number for tracking and then I asked that it will hit my cibil or not then he said that I will not hit the cibil but when on 11 P.M I had received a new application number and after that I got a email from cibil that my cibil got hit. So, I think he had applied for a new credit card application without taking any permission from me.

Can I report this issue to the RBI Ombudsman for resolution?

Please help me getting a resolution as soon as possible
Yes you can do it complain for RBI against axis bank

vortex000

KF Rookie
Hi, whats the update on this? i am facing the same issue, 2 enquiries made with 2 different applications even though i never applied for second time. How do i approach for removing the second enquiry?

Vishal@12

KF Rookie
Hi, whats the update on this? i am facing the same issue, 2 enquiries made with 2 different applications even though i never applied for second time. How do i approach for removing the second enquiry?
Complain to Axis Bank Nodal officer for removing enquiry.