Axis Bank credit card rejected

aajmera

KF Expert
Hi have credit card from multiple banks, but axis Bank always rejects my credit card without specifying any reason.

Any guidance how can I get one ( only unsecured credit card)
I have good itr and credit history

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hi have credit card from multiple banks, but axis Bank always rejects my credit card without specifying any reason.

why do u want axis... leave it for sometime...

1. Contact Axis Bank: Sometimes, contacting the bank directly to inquire about the reason for rejection can provide valuable insights. They may be able to provide specific reasons for the rejection, which can help you address those issues.
  2. Apply with a Co-Signer or Add an Authorized User: If you have a family member or close friend with good credit, you may consider applying for a card jointly or adding yourself as an authorized user on their account. This can help you build credit history.
  3. Give It Some Time: If you've recently been rejected for a credit card, wait for at least 3-6 months before applying again. Frequent applications can be seen as a red flag to lenders.

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member

There's a lot going on with Axis Bank, they have devalued their Credit Card multiple times in the past 1-1.5 years. Any specific reason why you want Axis Credit Card? Currently, there are much better options out there

aajmera

KF Expert
  1. Contact Axis Bank: Sometimes, contacting the bank directly to inquire about the reason for rejection can provide valuable insights. They may be able to provide specific reasons for the rejection, which can help you address those issues.
  2. Apply with a Co-Signer or Add an Authorized User: If you have a family member or close friend with good credit, you may consider applying for a card jointly or adding yourself as an authorized user on their account. This can help you build credit history.
  3. Give It Some Time: If you've recently been rejected for a credit card, wait for at least 3-6 months before applying again. Frequent applications can be seen as a red flag to lenders.
I want credit card in my name
Also, this time I applied almost after a year.

aajmera

KF Expert
There's a lot going on with Axis Bank, they have devalued their Credit Card multiple times in the past 1-1.5 years. Any specific reason why you want Axis Credit Card? Currently, there are much better options out there
I have a lot of better credit card than axis. But point is my portfolio is missing on axis credit card.
I want it for offers

zacobite

KF Mentor
Applied and got rejected
Then drop it... try in a year or so.. in the mean time.. try and find out why rejected.. good itr and credit history is not enough.. address / profile / how much you are leveraged / income to credit already taken / some minor default somewhere / too many enquiries in a short period / document mismatch.. there are many reasons...

First of all axis never give core cards to new customer.
Try applying co branded cards like flipkart , airtel , freecharge and ace.
High chance of approval is Ace after that flipkart .