AXIS Bank hit cibil twice for credit card application

imboy

KF Ace
Hi guys,
anyone having idea about cibil getting hit twice for one credit card application?? Recently I applied for Axis Airtel card on 5th Jan via Airtel Thanks app n my cibil got hit instantly. I completed my video kyc over there but my application went to Physical Kyc. I got a call from agent that I have to do Biometric. Again on 17th Jan I did my biometric and instantly my cibil got hit. Within a span of 12 days my cibil got hit twice by axis Bank. Though my card got approved but these two hard enquiries has been detrimental for my cibil score. Any suggestion is appreciated!!
Thanks
Ujjwal

zafar

KF Ace
1st your cibil got hit on video KYC
2nd physical KYC.
I am quite sure both of the time they should have asked you for pan no.
This is why.....!

imboy

KF Ace
1st your cibil got hit on video KYC
2nd physical KYC.
I am quite sure both of the time they should have asked you for pan no.
This is why.....!
I have disputed with cibil bureau and moreover reached out to bank regarding this. Why they need to enquire twice for single credit application? I was informed that kyc will be done but they have added enquiry in my cibil.Let's see what resolution they give or simply they wash their hand off!!

Hi guys,
anyone having idea about cibil getting hit twice for one credit card application?? Recently I applied for Axis Airtel card on 5th Jan via Airtel Thanks app n my cibil got hit instantly. I completed my video kyc over there but my application went to Physical Kyc. I got a call from agent that I have to do Biometric. Again on 17th Jan I did my biometric and instantly my cibil got hit. Within a span of 12 days my cibil got hit twice by axis Bank. Though my card got approved but these two hard enquiries has been detrimental for my cibil score. Any suggestion is appreciated!!
Thanks
Ujjwal
After the completion of the physical kyc verification did you get a new application number? (i.e 2 application numbers instead of one for the same credit card)
Because same type of issue I had faced recently. Kindly please reply

imboy

KF Ace
After the completion of the physical kyc verification did you get a new application number? (i.e 2 application numbers instead of one for the same credit card)
Because same type of issue I had faced recently. Kindly please reply
No it was same application number?? Yours??

zafar

KF Ace
I have disputed with cibil bureau and moreover reached out to bank regarding this. Why they need to enquire twice for single credit application? I was informed that kyc will be done but they have added enquiry in my cibil.Let's see what resolution they give or simply they wash their hand off!!
Banks usually hire third party intermediates to call people and sell there products like loans and credit cards, may be first your cibil get hits by the third person the bank do the rest 😞

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hi guys,
Thanks
Ujjwal
won't impact score.. 2 hits from same bank in short span.. dont worry