Axis Neo Credit card Rejected

Himu

KF Rookie
I have an Account with Axis Bank and I also have an FD base credit card on Kotak and for this card my cibil is now 750+, earlier it was 788+ but due to Axis Neo CC enquiry it got decreased. But I want to apply for that. I am 20 years old Student. Kindly Guide me how to get this card with a lower limit appx. 10K as this LTF card for now with decent offers.

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
I have an Account with Axis Bank and I also have an FD base credit card on Kotak and for this card my cibil is now 750+, earlier it was 788+ but due to Axis Neo CC enquiry it got decreased. But I want to apply for that. I am 20 years old Student. Kindly Guide me how to get this card with a lower limit appx. 10K as this LTF card for now with decent offers.
Maintain 1Lakh+ Daily Average Balance in your Axis Savings A/C for few months then try applying for it via Axis Mobile App or if you are lucky enough Axis will provide Pre-approved LTF CC offer to you. That's how my mother got his LTF Axis CC without any income proof & Zero CIBIL score.
Hope this trick works for you also 🙃