Bank of Baroda CC

Anindya Ojha

KF Rookie
I applied for BoB Snapdeal CC on 19 th August but no update from Bob side weather the card is approved or rejected.
Very Bad response from the bank end. Tried multiple ways to get connected but no response from their side. Anyone knows how to get connected to Bob officials regarding this matter.

Harsh Shah

KF Expert
I applied for BoB Snapdeal CC on 19 th August but no update from Bob side weather the card is approved or rejected.
Very Bad response from the bank end. Tried multiple ways to get connected but no response from their side. Anyone knows how to get connected to Bob officials regarding this matter.
***********.bankofbaroda.in/contact-us

you can visit to this website for more info.

You can complaint to rbi about this

arjungoyal12

KF Mentor
Why don't you try visiting the bank branch? An old school but an effective way