Best App for Credit card bill payment

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
I have used the Mobikwik app for credit card bill payments for the last few months. It gives 1% cashback up to Rs. 100 in a month using FULLPAY code.
However, this month it was showing this coupon code is not applicable:(

Besides, I also use the HDFC Bank app and I pay the credit card bill through the Bill Pay feature. It gives 1% cashback as reward points on paying using a debit card. Though, these reward points get credited after a few months. I don't know what's the exact time. The upper limit depends on which debit card you have. For the millennia debit card, it is Rs. 400.

I have used the Mobikwik app for credit card bill payments for the last few months. It gives 1% cashback up to Rs. 100 in a month using FULLPAY code.

Besides, I also use the HDFC Bank app and I pay the credit card bill through the Bill Pay feature. It gives 1% cashback as reward points on paying using a debit card. Though, these reward points get credited after a few months. I don't know what's the exact time. The upper limit depends on which debit card you have. For the millennia debit card, it is Rs. 40
Means hdfc debit card is necessary for payment.... Or we have to use any? 🤔

gold777

KF Rookie
Hey 👋.. I want to know which app is best for credit card bill payment...
What is the value of 1 ruppee ? 1ruppee =777milligram Gold, devender balhara ka kahnaa hai bank hame fraud money mai loan dete aur 1 ruppee k standard ko hilaa diya Iss video sab kuch bataya gaya Channel NIDER INDIA video link:-
aur iss channel par aur bhi video hai jo aapko aur explain kar sakti hai

Besides, I also use the HDFC Bank app and I pay the credit card bill through the Bill Pay feature. It gives 1% cashback as reward points on paying using a debit card. Though, these reward points get credited after a few months. I don't know what's the exact time. The upper limit depends on which debit card you have. For the millennia debit card, it is Rs. 400.
And for hdfc visa platinum debit card, the upper limit is Rs. 750.

loknath028

KF Rookie
Hey 👋.. I want to know which app is best for credit card bill payment...
I would suggest to use CRED app. It not only gives reward on credit card bill pay also gives on any kind of payment like send money, QR scan pay and so much options there to get rewards

abhimarda

KF Mentor
If maximizing the cashback on credit card bill payment is the aim (without considering the liquidity or using full credit term of credit card) the combo of Mobikwik and HDFC billpay is the best especially if your total credit card bills exceed 1lakh per month. For maximizing cashback keep all your credit card final billed amount close to 10k. Use Mobikwik to pay bill and get Rs.100 on FULLPAY. To ensure your bill amount is close to 10k, use HDFC Billpay prior to bill generation to get 1% cashback upto 750 pm. You can also use Mobikwik to pay in your credit card multiple times before your current months's last bill due date. Eg. Your SBI card bill generated on 2nd Jan with last due date to pay 22nd Jan and amount 10k. You made payment of your bill by 18th Jan however you see that there is large transaction of 1.45lakh on 20th Jan and on such bill there is no good way to get 1% cashback. What you can do is prepay 10k 7times on Mobikwik using FULLPAY 6 times till 22nd Jan after going into history and repeating the transaction...Mobikwik let's you do that if you make full payment of your last bill (to note there should not be paise figure in bill else it will not work) and then pay 75k From Hdfc Billpay on 1st Feb. On 2nd Feb your bill will again be 10k...use Mobikwik again in next month..if you think it works or not just attaching the list of it.Screenshot_2024_0127_134529.jpg

No doubt using HDFC debit card is the best. If you dont want to pay annual fees of debit card then simply open a savingsMax account with HDFC if you are okay keeping 25k as min balance in it then you get there platinum debit card for free without any annual charges. Only drawback is it takes 2-3 days after payment to get reflected in your card. If you dont want to keep 25k as minimum balance you can go for normal saving account which needs 10k as minimum balance and if you take millenium debit card it will cost you approx 590 annually so if you annual spend on credit cards is more than 60k then this can be an option for you. If you dont want HDFC debit card option then simply go with Cheq (they used to charge processing fee earlier but now they have made it free completely) you get 1% cheq chips which can be used to pay your next bill 1 cheq chip = 0.25 Rs.

What is the t&c for getting 1 percent cashback in mobikwik