Best App for Credit card bill payment

abhimarda

KF Mentor
What is the t&c for getting 1 percent cashback in mobikwik
Don't think there are any major ones except that your bill should be automatically fetched by Mobikwik, minimum bill amount of Rs.100 and bill needs to be paid within due date and FULLPAY to be applied. Meanwhile, not sure why you are not getting the option of FULLPAY, I have paid multiple times this month using this, even 3-4 days back.

Don't think there are any major ones except that your bill should be automatically fetched by Mobikwik, minimum bill amount of Rs.100 and bill needs to be paid within due date and FULLPAY to be applied. Meanwhile, not sure why you are not getting the option of FULLPAY, I have paid multiple times this month using this, even 3-4 days back.
Is there any restriction for Kyc and cashback credited time

varma kvm

KF Rookie
How many days will it take to reflect the amount, if the credit card bill amount was paid using HDFC Millinea debit card ?
'

I have used the Mobikwik app for credit card bill payments for the last few months. It gives 1% cashback up to Rs. 100 in a month using FULLPAY code.
However, this month it was showing this coupon code is not applicable:(

Besides, I also use the HDFC Bank app and I pay the credit card bill through the Bill Pay feature. It gives 1% cashback as reward points on paying using a debit card. Though, these reward points get credited after a few months. I don't know what's the exact time. The upper limit depends on which debit card you have. For the millennia debit card, it is Rs. 400.
mobiwik should fetch bill then only 1% fullpay will apply

Sumitjade0007

KF Rookie
Hey 👋.. I want to know which app is best for credit card bill payment...

for credit card bill payments, our first priority should be how much time app takes to reflect money in card hence it is best option to use that BANK OFFICIAL APP. i have 12 credit cards . by this experience i will always prefer BANK OFFICIAL APP ONLY.

also in case of any payment deducted but not reflect in card bank will not charge you.
Hope this will help you,

Anoop Singh

KF Rookie
Hey 👋.. I want to know which app is best for credit card bill payment...
Several apps offer convenient ways to pay credit card bills with various offers.

Paytm: Offers cashback and discounts on credit card bill payments.
CRED: Provides rewards and exclusive offers for paying credit card bills on time.
PhonePe: Offers cashback and rewards for credit card bill payments.
Google Pay: Occasionally provides cashback and rewards for credit card bill payments.
Airtel Payments Bank: Offers cashback and discounts on credit card bill payments.

It’s essential to check the specific offers available at the time of payment and compare them to choose the best option for your needs.

imboy

KF Ace
Several apps offer convenient ways to pay credit card bills with various offers.

Paytm: Offers cashback and discounts on credit card bill payments.
CRED: Provides rewards and exclusive offers for paying credit card bills on time.
PhonePe: Offers cashback and rewards for credit card bill payments.
Google Pay: Occasionally provides cashback and rewards for credit card bill payments.
Airtel Payments Bank: Offers cashback and discounts on credit card bill payments.

It’s essential to check the specific offers available at the time of payment and compare them to choose the best option for your needs.
We should always use bank's official channel for bill payment. Some petty cashbacks can be troublesome when money is not credited to respective cards.

arachi

KF Ace
First of all, the code FULLPAY is applicable once in a month. I don't know how you get to apply this code multiple times in a month. Secondly, the max cashback for the same code now is capped to 25/- earlier it was 100/- then they have reduced it to 75/- & now ...

abhimarda

KF Mentor
First of all, the code FULLPAY is applicable once in a month. I don't know how you get to apply this code multiple times in a month. Secondly, the max cashback for the same code now is capped to 25/- earlier it was 100/- then they have reduced it to 75/- & now ...
It is indeed applicable multiple times a month but on different cards. As a hack, In fact you can get that on the same card in the same month as well. Go to history and go to you paid transaction where you applied FULLPAY and use "Repeat" option and you can pay on the same card using FULLPAY once again but the question may come why would you do that? If you have spent more than 30% of your limit in next cycle while the last payment date of last bill is still not over, you may want to prepay and keep the next bill within 30% of limit. As you can see in screenshot I have paid bills of 3 different credit cards on same day in this month and have got cashback as well. Another screenshot noting 2 payments to same card in same month with FULLPAY applied..in Dec'23 and got the 2 cashbacks as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240423_103653.jpg
    Screenshot_20240423_103653.jpg
    526.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20240423_103945.jpg
    Screenshot_20240423_103945.jpg
    526.2 KB · Views: 3

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Meanwhile the max cashback is again increased to Rs.75

abhimarda

KF Mentor
The Ind Money app now allows credit card payments, offering cashback on payments, similar to the Cred app.
Cred cashbacks are joke, so you mean the Indmoney cashbacks are also jokes? Then I guess Mobikwik is better which now provides 1%cashback subject to Rs.50 max (further reduced from Rs.75 couple of days back) and for most credit cards amount settled immediately.