Best app to invest in mutual funds

Hi everyone

I want to know which app is best to invest in mutual funds. I was considering groww app but grow app by default opens demat account which I don't need for mutual fund investing. I don't want to give demat maintenance charges..

Please provide your suggestions

@anuragmukherjee28 Thanks for the reply. Can you please provide me the link? I didn't get it.

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Hi guys, there is a huge update on Groww. Now you can't invest in US Stocks from your Groww account. Please check this thread for more details

loknath028

KF Rookie
Hi everyone

I want to know which app is best to invest in mutual funds. I was considering groww app but grow app by default opens demat account which I don't need for mutual fund investing. I don't want to give demat maintenance charges..

I would suggest you to use groww app. I personally use Groww app for Mutual fund investment. There is no maintenance charges for demat account.

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
I would suggest you to use groww app. I personally use Groww app for Mutual fund investment. There is no maintenance charges for demat account.
Hi, won't recommend Groww - it's going through a lot of changes. Plus you will always be a the mercy of them in case they decide to make any changes anytime in the future.

Would highly recommend MF Central. It is a Joint Initiative by CAMS and KFintech, so your dependency on private players won't be there, plus it will always remain FREE

Hi everyone

You don't need any app for investing in mutual fund.you can just go through online net banking of any bank account and then after kyc you can invest in mutual fund.

siddharth1630

KF Rookie
Hi, won't recommend Groww - it's going through a lot of changes. Plus you will always be a the mercy of them in case they decide to make any changes anytime in the future.

Would highly recommend MF Central. It is a Joint Initiative by CAMS and KFintech, so your dependency on private players won't be there, plus it will always remain FREE
Are we able to open account on MF central for investing in Mutual fund if i don't have any demat account ?

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hi everyone

honestly stick to mf central if u can

Hi everyone

Try ET Money very much user friendly app or else give a try to zerodha coin app.