Best bank for Personal Loan

finance.geek

KF Expert
Then dont go for big private players like axis,hdfc and icici . For personal loans try in the small finance banks or where you owned a saving or current account
For more personalized solution please drop your cibil score with current city.

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Which bank is offering lowest interest and easy loan to employees, ?
Hi, Speaking from Personal Experience - most of the Companies have tie-ups with 2-3 Banks. Hint: check your Salary Account.

These Exclusive Banks offer good deals for companies on Personal Loans, Home Loans, etc since they care about that relationship. As a starting point, I would suggest you to check with those Banks (you can check with your HR/ Finance team for Bank RM's contact details). Mostly you'll get a good deal.

Let me know in case of any other queries

harsh55

KF Rookie
I would recommend considering alternatives to personal loans if possible.
However, if you require one, banks like HDFC, ICICI, and Kotak offer competitive rates starting at 10.5%. Additionally, having an account with a cooperative bank could also provide access to lower interest rates.
Always explore options, compare terms, and make an informed decision that aligns with your financial situation.

ajit sahu

KF Ace
CURRENTLY AXIS IS OFFERING PERSONAL LOAN IN FLIPKART. APPROVAL RATE DEPENDS UPON YOUR RELATION WITH AXIS OR FLIPKART. BECAUSE I HAVE A CREDIT CARD APPROVED BECAUSE I USE MOSTLY FLIPKART FOR SHOPPING. BUT I AM VERY STRICT ABOUT MY REPAYMENT. BUT THE ADDITIONAL I TEND TO APPLY MANY LOANS AND MANY CREDIT CARDS USUALLY WHICH I THINK AFFECTS MY CIBIL MORE OR LESS. BUT STILL WITH LITTLE DOCUMENTS AND WITHIN 30 MINUTES (BECAUSE OF SLOW INTERNET) I GOT A APPROVAL OF 3 LACKS LOAN WITH AROUND 9 PERCENT YEARLY CHARGE INCULDING ALL OTHER CHARGE DESPITE I WAS OFFERED A 4 LACKS LOAN. I THINK NEEDY PERSONS MUST TRY. I AM FROM BERHAMPUR, ODISHA.