Best Credit Card For Age 21/22

If you are new to Credit Card My recommendation (only after my use)

icici Amazon pay credit card
(Usually easy to access with high limit + lifetime free)

Rbl Play Card
Spend 5k monthly get 500rs free movie tickets

Tata nue hdfc credit card base varient
Again easy to access only if you use tata neu app frequently/daily

One card
This is the only card which has as of now very low eligibility criteria or even you get card against fd. But very basic credit card

If you are new to Credit Card My recommendation (only after my use)

icici Amazon pay credit card
(Usually easy to access with high limit + lifetime free)

Rbl Play Card
Spend 5k monthly get 500rs free movie tickets

Tata nue hdfc credit card base varient
Again easy to access only if you use tata neu app frequently/daily

One card
This is the only card which has as of now very low eligibility criteria or even you get card against fd. But very basic credit card
Can you share more details about RBI Play card

Mr Jashan

KF Rookie
I think the only major condition is your age which should be 21 or above. Rest there are a few more conditions written on the site but to be honest they don't verify anything. I'm talking from my personal experience it's not much to get this card.

harshgupta

KF Rookie
I think the best will be to get ICICI Amazon card. Best will be to get any LTF you are getting from the bank where you are holding an individual/ family group account. This will help build your credit score, which would make you eligible for more cards in years to come.

ajit sahu

KF Ace
THE ABOVE MENTIONED REPLIES ARE BEST. BUT IF SOMEONE IS NOT GETTING ANY OF IT THAN THEY CAN GO FOR FD AGAINST WHICH A CREDIT CARD WITH LESS OR NIL CHARGES CAN BE AVAILED AND USED FOR BETTER CASHBACK.

Sup

KF Rookie
I would say Axis Ace card for 20-25 age bracket as it gives 2% on every spend atleast and 5% if anything is paid via Gpay(specially bill, recharges etc etc) It will be better if your income is less than INR 2 lakh, visit a branch they will surely assist you. (if you're in a student bracket, then it's hard to get a value for money credit card)

Sup

KF Rookie
THE ABOVE MENTIONED REPLIES ARE BEST. BUT IF SOMEONE IS NOT GETTING ANY OF IT THAN THEY CAN GO FOR FD AGAINST WHICH A CREDIT CARD WITH LESS OR NIL CHARGES CAN BE AVAILED AND USED FOR BETTER CASHBACK.
Yes I totally agree with you, OneCard provides good value for money FD against credit card, you can opt for PVC variant card just by doing a FD of 10-20k and it will be your limit, as usual. And if you want the metal Variant (nothing changes except the physical appearance) you'll have to make a FD of 50k INR.