Best Credit Card for Student

BladeRunner

KF Rookie
Hey. I’m 23 years old Student. I want to build my civil as well as want to spend through credit card. I had 821 civil shown on PayTM app. But I live in a remote area. Please suggest me a good credit card which I can easily get and worthy too.

Skylar

KF Master
Hey. I’m 23 years old Student. I want to build my civil as well as want to spend through credit card. I had 821 civil shown on PayTM app. But I live in a remote area. Please suggest me a good credit card which I can easily get and worthy too.
Remote area name?
Got any income source?

Do you have any banks in your area? Go and visit branch to check with them regarding credit card available through FDs. As a student I assume you don't have any income source so bank will not give any unsecured credit card hence FD based credit card will be next best option for you.

BladeRunner

KF Rookie
Do you have any banks in your area? Go and visit branch to check with them regarding credit card available through FDs. As a student I assume you don't have any income source so bank will not give any unsecured credit card hence FD based credit card will be the next best option for you.
In my area, there’s one SBI branch. Did they offer fd based Credit Card? Are there any FD-based credit card suggestions available online? How much money is required fd.

SBI does not offer FD based cards.
The best option for FD based card are IDFC wow and OneCard credit card. So if you have any IDFC bank branch you can check for WOW card by using your friend or relatives pincode.
If you have Federal Bank, BOB, CSB Bank, Indian Bank, South Indian Bank etc then you can use OneCard app orbwebsite to apply for it using the nearest pin code.
Money for FD will be dependent on how much credit you want to use. So if you have a 10k FD banks will let you use 8 or 9 thousand as your limit.