Student Credit Card

Skylar

KF Master
If you need, I can provide the referral link ;)
I already possess the card and have been using it extensively offline, enjoying cashback ranging from 10% to 30%. However, when my friends attempted to apply for the card, it was showing "will be notified soon"

_Mayank_

KF Ace
I already possess the card and have been using it extensively offline, enjoying cashback ranging from 10% to 30%. However, when my friends attempted to apply for the card, it was showing "will be notified soon"
I was keeping track of her CIBIL Score on the OneScore App and found the pre-approved offer for OneCard.

shivtej

KF Ace
I was keeping track of her CIBIL Score on the OneScore App and found the pre-approved offer for OneCard.
The same happened with me, but when I entered my address it got stuck on the loading page and then after a long time I closed it. Then when I opened it again the offer was gone. I think it was due to my pincode but I have a BoB branch near my house and also have BoB savings account . Now I can see only one pl offer. And when I try to apply it says your card is reserved🥲

Last edited: