Best Investment

Vasu Porwal

KF Rookie
Hello Team

I have joined a new company an now there is only pf deduction and VPF is not available what is the best option please suggest with high interest to invest, i am eligible to take high risk as well with some limited amount and want regular sip in some best investment with rest of the amount options please suggest

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Hello Team

I have joined a new company an now there is only pf deduction and VPF is not available what is the best option please suggest with high interest to invest, i am eligible to take high risk as well with some limited amount and want regular sip in some best investment with rest of the amount options please suggest
For the regular SIP with low to moderate risk, you can invest in Index Mutual funds which give around 10% - 12% interest over a period of 7 years.
For the high-risk part, you can try investing in Stocks.

Gigachad

KF Mentor
Hello Team

Invest in small cap then