BEST LTF CREDIT CARD

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Swiggy hdfc first year free a Raha hay kese LTF Ayega offer koi trick hay
I remember reading someone's post in the Community regarding this saying that he applied for FYF HDFC Swiggy CC and left the application process midway and after some day he received LTF offer via HDFC customer care.
Not sure whether it's actually working or not but you can try it or else Wait like everyone else 😅

abhimarda

KF Mentor
I remember reading someone's post in the Community regarding this saying that he applied for FYF HDFC Swiggy CC and left the application process midway and after some day he received LTF offer via HDFC customer care.
Not sure whether it's actually working or not but you can try it or else Wait like everyone else 😅
Yes....I also did the same and got LTF offer....but don't know if the reason was this

amitvicky

KF Expert
Yes....I also did the same and got LTF offer....but don't know if the reason was this
I tried this already a couple of times... Leaving application in between ...
But no LTF offer to me yet.

1 : How many times you left application in between before you got LTF offer?
2 - After how many days you got the offer?
3 - At which step you left the application?

abhimarda

KF Mentor

Multiple times till the time I got LTF offer. One fine day I got LTF offer and I applied immediately. I always left at last step when it showed fees. In fact I had given a feedback as well once to give it LTF.

AVN

KF Ace
IDFC first wealth credit card also is a good LTF card with below benefits
1. Rs 250 off on movie tickets twice a month
2. Reward points on utility/tax/school fees payment as well.
3. 10x reward points on crossing 20k spends
4. Never expiring reward points.
5. Spend based airport lounge access.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
It's eligibility criteria is rather high actually. But if you fulfil it then fine

shivtej

KF Ace
Multiple times till the time I got LTF offer. One fine day I got LTF offer and I applied immediately. I always left at last step when it showed fees. In fact I had given a feedback as well once to give it LTF.
I also wanted to do this but the only reason i am reluctant to try is it may do enquiries in my account. My score is good (764) but history is only 5 months. So could you please confirm if everytime you leave in the middle of application there is an enquiry?

abhimarda

KF Mentor
I also wanted to do this but the only reason i am reluctant to try is it may do enquiries in my account. My score is good (764) but history is only 5 months. So could you please confirm if everytime you leave in the middle of application there is an enquiry?
No enquiry

Sujeet

KF Ace

These are the steps i tried and got it but post 3-4 months
Basically the card is for swiggy users so usage on swiggy matters.
Initially i too had got fyf and i started the process but left it mid way.
Got a call from hdfc they would come in person and pick up documents and finish the form i just asked them will it be a ltf then i wouldnt mind but they denied stating only at the end will they know if the card is ltf .
Also during this time i saw on youtube somewhere for ltf if you hv been using swiggy refrain from it and post certain period log in
Post 3 months again on swiggy i could see the card request and this time initially it was fyf i closed the app a couple of time and finally it showed me ltf .

Thats my experience

Sujeet

KF Ace
Besides the movie offer i do not find card to be any rewarding rather i would take tata neu fyf and use the card as primary . I am sure fee waiver criteria can be matched .
Lounge access without spend based criteria
1.5% cashback using upi
5% on utility bill payment
5% on insurance bill payment
Neu coins are not encashed with statements however buying groceries on bigbasket or shopping on westside/tatacliq where 1 point is 1 coin
Have earned good cash backs over 7.5k for insurance and utilities and upi spend
Also using upi to pay fuel i dont get any points for that but no charges as well no gst also .

Currently India's best undisputed Rupay Credit card.

Flat 5% Cashback on all UPI transactions

The card was launched this year and yet to get traction so an underdog.
(Once it will get famous new members might not get these benefits as nobody in the industry is offering this kind of cashback)

The best part - THE CARD IS LIFETIME FREE.

All these benefits are being offered under Neon membership which is being offered as free right now. (Might discontinue anytime) So get this card as soon as possible.

Card name - Yes Bank Kiwi Credit Card
App to be used for card registration and UPI Payments- Kiwi

Sam Maxi

KF Mentor
I don't have any Unsecured Credit Cards yet and i Applied for FYF Swiggy CC 2 months back and got rejected(obv.). And Now as i Read your Discussions, i Checked it out and well its LIFETIME FREE for Me, just shared this incase someone finds this useful