Best One month investment options

hellosagy

KF Rookie
Please suggest best short term 30 to 45 days investment options other than P2P lending platforms.

How much mutual fund give return and how tax calculated on 1 month return

Better option available than fd ?

Liquid mutual fund or fd

Any other suggestions.

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
I had the same question a few months back. I wanted to use the amount that I am left with by using credit cards which give me 30 - 45 days.

After exploring the options, I have started Swing trading in large-cap stocks. It can give up to 5% to 10% returns but it is risky. I'm still figuring it out.
You may try this.

Mutual Funds:
Now, about mutual funds. If you want a 5% or more return, then you need to invest in small-cap mutual funds. It is way too risky in my opinion.
Nifty 50 or Midcap Mutual funds give negligible returns.

Samm

KF Rookie
Please suggest best short term 30 to 45 days investment options other than P2P lending platforms.

Liquid mutual fund or fd

Any other suggestions.
You can do trading. If you are interested you can get free consultation and tips from finwellhelp@gmail.com

zacobite

KF Mentor

Liquid mutual fund or fd

Any other suggestions.
liquid fund for 1 month

theraj0007

KF Expert

Liquid mutual fund or fd

Any other suggestions.
IF YOU ARE READY TO TAKE RISK THEN GO THROUGH MULTI CAP OR SMALL CAP MFS.

Karunakara

KF Mentor
It is highly risky to invest in equity MFs or stock market for short duration. It is even more risky if you are new to share market.

For one month, liquid funds only advisable.