Best regular savings account ?

rohit911

KF Rookie
I m really confused bw hdfc and ICICI savings account.
Both bank's branches are very close to my house, and interest rates are not very important to me.
Also I prefer online banking in most cases and not like to visit branch for every little work.
So which one should I choose ?

cardy

KF Expert
Both are equally good for your use case. Both have very good online banking facility. But online banking of ICICI have an edge over HDFC.

So if online banking is priority icici may be your choice of bank.

Both bank's branches are very close to my house, and interest rates are not very important to me.
Also I prefer online banking in most cases and not like to visit branch for every little work.
You should go with icici... i have both hdfc and icici and axis too...

fenil

KF Rookie
When I visited a couple of ICICI branches, they said we must maintain a minimum balance of 50000. The online account opening of ICICI is also disabled for some time now. It's better to go with HDFC Bank which is the largest now.

When I visited a couple of ICICI branches, they said we must maintain a minimum balance of 50000. The online account opening of ICICI is also disabled for some time now. It's better to go with HDFC Bank which is the largest now.
No worthy for a primary Savings account tag... due to poor mobile banking experience

You can downgrade that account to 10k MAB...

Both are better ron their own way so don't compare. My preference in that case is the behaviour and customer orientation in bank. It variates mostly from branch to branch to choose wisely.

I will suggest to go with HDFC personally as a banking experience.
I don't know how much you maintain in balance but if you maintain a good amount or have salary account you can get perks and priority support in both online and offline way.

Rest final decisions on you based on several factors.

Thank you