Best Rupay Credit Card for cashback on UPI

I am looking for a Rupay Credit card which provides good cashback on UPI, preferably lifetime free or atleast which can easily outweigh it's fees.

I currently have 2 cards, both Visa :
- Amazon Pay ICICI
- Axis ACE

Last edited:

loveshinoda

KF Rookie
Which one is better - Infinity or Plus ? What is the reward difference between the two ? How to get it as LTF ?
Infinity is far better. For UPI it gives 1.5% (plus - 1%). Many people got these LTF or FYF pre-approved, check tata neu app. Otherwise, can try to negotiate with customer care on email.

Infinity is far better. For UPI it gives 1.5% (plus - 1%). Many people got these LTF or FYF pre-approved, check tata neu app. Otherwise, can try to negotiate with customer care on email.
I am only getting Plus on the app. I have good credit score ~780+ and good income ~10L+ still not getting Infinity. Whats the criteria for getting Infinity?

raj sa

KF Rookie
I am only getting Plus on the app. I have good credit score ~780+ and good income ~10L+ still not getting Infinity. Whats the criteria for getting Infinity?
15L + But if You want it , Try to Have atleast 10L in A Credit card,on that basis You Can Apply it

If you have hdfc card with limit more than 1.5L you will get infinity
I don't have any HDFC product so far. This card was supposed to be my first.
Yesterday got update that my application got rejected. My CIBIL is 780+, monthly income is 1L+ and still got rejected. They are not even giving proper reason.
If this is the kind of service they gave, I am a bit glad I didn't get their product.

Please do recommend any other good alternative.

cardy

KF Expert
Icici coral rupay is LTF approved for existing customer
Pnb rupay select or platinum (Easily available with ITR)
Bob easy or Snapdeal is also good

launchcraft

KF Mentor
How do I use Neucoins from Plus or Infinity card ?
Can I use these to repay the Neu card bill itself ?
neucoins are cash only in the form of coins you can use it to buy anything on the TATA NEU app via croma, big basket, tata 1mg, etc
YOU can't use it to for repayment of your bill.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
I don't have any HDFC product so far. This card was supposed to be my first.
Yesterday got update that my application got rejected. My CIBIL is 780+, monthly income is 1L+ and still got rejected. They are not even giving proper reason.
If this is the kind of service they gave, I am a bit glad I didn't get their product.

Please do recommend any other good alternative.
you have to call them to know the exact reason..
you have a credit history from before, any loan, emi or anything like that..

vamsi18

KF Ace
I am looking for a Rupay Credit card which provides good cashback on UPI, preferably lifetime free or atleast which can easily outweigh it's fees.

- Amazon Pay ICICI
- Axis ACE
Currently LTF rupay cards offer very less cashback. HDFC TATA NEU offers 2 cards. Choose 1 based on your spending nature.
PNB rupay credit card also seems to be good.

With regards to LTF rupay cards you can get below : -
  • If you have ICIC Platinum card, then contact customer care and ask for upgradation to ICIC Coral rupay card. Reward rate around 0.5 very less. Plus reward redemption fee of 100 rupees applicable.
  • Another one is Jupiter Edge CSB rupay card. - In website it asks to join waitlist but it is a big bluff. You can directly install app and apply only for Jupiter edge rupay credit card. I got the virtual card and used it within 24 hrs. Reward rate is 2% in one category and 0.5% in rest. No reward redemption fee.

vamsi18

KF Ace
One great thing with Rupay cards is, you can register or try going through rupay website there sometimes they will initiate goals and new offers. You can make use of them.
After getting my ICICI Coral rupay card, I did not get any much rewards from ICICI. But from Rupay I simply clicked on rupay website to see what they do and participated in a game. All of a sudden one day I received 150 rupees Uber voucher, 250 rupees Swiggy voucher, 500 rupees pvr voucher and 750 rupees Shoppers stop voucher.

And all I did was making UPI payments to my roadside tea vendor for 20 rupees 30 rupees 🤣
Had I known the rewards are so huge I would have used the card more often😋

launchcraft

KF Mentor
One great thing with Rupay cards is, you can register or try going through rupay website there sometimes they will initiate goals and new offers. You can make use of them.
After getting my ICICI Coral rupay card, I did not get any much rewards from ICICI. But from Rupay I simply clicked on rupay website to see what they do and participated in a game. All of a sudden one day I received 150 rupees Uber voucher, 250 rupees Swiggy voucher, 500 rupees pvr voucher and 750 rupees Shoppers stop voucher.

And all I did was making UPI payments to my roadside tea vendor for 20 rupees 30 rupees 🤣
Had I known the rewards are so huge I would have used the card more often😋
can you explain how you registered

- Amazon Pay ICICI
- Axis ACE
HDFC Tata NEU Rupay card will be the best. It gives you good online cashback plus UPI discount as well .

vamsi18

KF Ace
can you explain how you registered
I wanted to compare and figure out which was the best Rupay credit card and went to rupay official website. There was a banner with QR that said Rupay scan and score. I scanned it. It took me to WhatsApp chat, there it asked me if I am an existing customer, I clicked yes then based on my WhatsApp number it automatically found out my card and started the game. I was normally using the card when one day I received all the vouchers till 750 rupees.

This was one the first main page and under Rupay Advantage drop down, Rupay Scan and Score.

1711819813324.png

I got till 750 rupees voucher

1711819963448.png