Best Rupay Credit Card for cashback on UPI

I am looking for a Rupay Credit card which provides good cashback on UPI, preferably lifetime free or atleast which can easily outweigh it's fees.

I currently have 2 cards, both Visa :
- Amazon Pay ICICI
- Axis ACE

Last edited:

loveshinoda

KF Rookie
Which one is better - Infinity or Plus ? What is the reward difference between the two ? How to get it as LTF ?
Infinity is far better. For UPI it gives 1.5% (plus - 1%). Many people got these LTF or FYF pre-approved, check tata neu app. Otherwise, can try to negotiate with customer care on email.

Infinity is far better. For UPI it gives 1.5% (plus - 1%). Many people got these LTF or FYF pre-approved, check tata neu app. Otherwise, can try to negotiate with customer care on email.
I am only getting Plus on the app. I have good credit score ~780+ and good income ~10L+ still not getting Infinity. Whats the criteria for getting Infinity?

raj sa

KF Rookie
I am only getting Plus on the app. I have good credit score ~780+ and good income ~10L+ still not getting Infinity. Whats the criteria for getting Infinity?
15L + But if You want it , Try to Have atleast 10L in A Credit card,on that basis You Can Apply it

If you have hdfc card with limit more than 1.5L you will get infinity
I don't have any HDFC product so far. This card was supposed to be my first.
Yesterday got update that my application got rejected. My CIBIL is 780+, monthly income is 1L+ and still got rejected. They are not even giving proper reason.
If this is the kind of service they gave, I am a bit glad I didn't get their product.

Please do recommend any other good alternative.

cardy

KF Expert
Icici coral rupay is LTF approved for existing customer
Pnb rupay select or platinum (Easily available with ITR)
Bob easy or Snapdeal is also good