Best scheme is best for new born child boy

which scheme is best for new born child boy
It is great that you are thinking about making an investment fund for your infant. As we are talking about a newborn child, I believe your investment Horizon would be very long that is around 25 to 30 years. For this duration your best investment option will be to go for equity oriented mutual funds. As you investment horizon is very long you should for small cap equity oriented mutual funds for best returns.

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
It is great that you are thinking about making an investment fund for your infant. As we are talking about a newborn child, I believe your investment Horizon would be very long that is around 25 to 30 years. For this duration your best investment option will be to go for equity oriented mutual funds. As you investment horizon is very long you should for small cap equity oriented mutual funds for best returns.
I don't agree. Small Cap Mutual funds are a bit too risky.
I would suggest you invest in Index Mutual funds. It is relatively less risky and gives around 10-12% interest.

I don't agree. Small Cap Mutual funds are a bit too risky.
I would suggest you invest in Index Mutual funds. It is relatively less risky and gives around 10-12% interest.
As i said equity oriented mutual funds seems to be the best for this situation. And since the time period is very long the thats why i suggested small cap.
Anyways all type of equity mutual funds would serve him well.

purshi

KF Rookie
Kotak HeadStart Child Assure Plan

Kotak Head Start Child Assure Plan from Kotak Mahindra is one of the best investment plans for boy children with dual benefits of wealth creation and protection. The unit-linked child education plan offers the policyholder the option of half-yearly and yearly premiums.

purshi

KF Rookie
Kotak HeadStart Child Assure Plan

Kotak Head Start Child Assure Plan from Kotak Mahindra is one of the best investment plans for boy children with dual benefits of wealth creation and protection. The unit-linked child education plan offers the policyholder the option of half-yearly and yearly premiums.30 Jan 2023

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024_0127_152122.jpg
    Screenshot_2024_0127_152122.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 4