Best UPI App

AlertsByVivek

KF Expert
Using Phonepe and Google Pay, but off late have started noticing some issues with Phonepe (payment confirmation delays, fetching merchant details, etc). Haven'd had any issues with Google Pay till now
Phonepe may have some issue. But when it comes to support required atleast they took initiative(Atleast they guide you how can we get out of the situation). I didn't see this option in Google Pay or BHIM.

pinkycjee

KF Rookie
Greetings Everyone,
I have been using BHIM as it's an Indian app. Recently I noticed that it hangs/doesn't work properly ( shows invalid QR code, scan again etc.). It works fine for 1-2 times when I restart my mobile.
How can I fix it?
Do you think Google has a role in BHIM's malfunctioning?
Thanks

Hello,

It's unfortunate to hear about the issues you're experiencing with BHIM. While it's difficult to pinpoint the exact cause without more information, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the problem:

1. Update BHIM: Make sure you have the latest version of the BHIM app installed on your device. Developers often release updates to address bugs and improve performance.
  2. Clear Cache and Data: Sometimes, accumulated cache and data can cause apps to behave erratically. Go to your device's settings, find the BHIM app, and clear its cache and data. This will reset the app to its default state, potentially resolving any glitches.
  3. Restart Your Device: As you mentioned, restarting your mobile temporarily resolves the issue. Try restarting your device whenever you encounter problems with BHIM to see if it consistently improves performance.
  4. Check for System Updates: Ensure that your device's operating system is up-to-date. System updates can contain fixes for various issues that may affect app performance.
  5. Contact BHIM Support: If the problem persists, reach out to BHIM's customer support team for assistance. They may be able to provide specific troubleshooting steps or escalate the issue to their technical team for further investigation.
Regarding your question about Google's involvement in BHIM's malfunctioning, it's important to note that BHIM is developed and maintained by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), not Google. While Google's services and infrastructure may play a role in facilitating transactions made through BHIM, any issues with the app itself are likely to be unrelated to Google.

I hope these suggestions help resolve the issues you're facing with BHIM. If you continue to experience problems, don't hesitate to seek further assistance from BHIM's support team