Both Salaried Bank Account Freezed!

13jatin_

KF Rookie
Recently my two bank accounts freezed. I visted Home branch and they said MHA is there like there is complaint against my account from cyber crime. What to do next? They are not guiding me properly they simply said get NOC for the given complaint number but the investigation officers from Maharashtra not replied yet i emailed them many times.

Please help if anybody has any idea on this.

Teja-

KF Ace
Recently my two bank accounts freezed. I visted Home branch and they said MHA is there like there is complaint against my account from cyber crime. What to do next? They are not guiding me properly they simply said get NOC for the given complaint number but the investigation officers from Maharashtra not replied yet i emailed them many times.

Please help if anybody has any idea on this. MH police officers never ever going to reply you back , visit the office by your self , why was the complaint raised against your account, what to do to next , if you try just emailing them it’s never ever going to work out !

Please help if anybody has any idea on this.
Keep on giving reminder daily and give your details and harassment.

shubkatiyar75

KF Rookie
Question to you -
1. let me know the name of the bank.
2. any written proof from bank that cyber crime complaint about your account.

to be followed -
1. you can register the complaint on the bank portal(OR via call OR via email) & take a service request number; that the bank froze your accounts.
1.1 Ask them the procedure to get accounts unfreeze asap.
1.2 Include the higher authorities' emails in the mail

2. Use cyber crime email and ask him to provide the reason against the bank account freeze. refer to the link and choose the email for grievances - & provide them the proof(if you had) from the bank side.

that might help you some & take you forward in the process but you stay calm because the process will take time...