Can I Open an Account Where I Closed Previously?

shiraz

KF Rookie
When I was a Student I Got My Very First Bank Account with Union Bank Opened on 26-02-2013 Now 10 Years, 8 Months, 7 Days Old

But I Closed This Account on 05-08-2022.
So the Main Question is Can I Open Another Account in The Same Bank?
I Want This Account Only for Their Rupay Credit Card Because They Are Giving Credit Card to Its Customer's Only

Prince

KF Mentor
Yes you can open the bank account with the bank, but if your opening only for Rupay credit card, then you can opt for Rupay card of BOB (LTF) without any Bank Account or if you're willing to pay charges you can opt for HDFC Neu Card. (One of the best in the town as of now for Rupay)

shiraz

KF Rookie
Yes you can open the bank account with the bank, but if your opening only for Rupay credit card, then you can opt for Rupay card of BOB (LTF) without any Bank Account or if you're willing to pay charges you can opt for HDFC Neu Card. (One of the best in the town as of now for Rupay)
Thanks 👍

By the way what is the usual time for Bob Credit Card Application

I applied on 12 September
So they asked income docs via mail on 2 October

I mailed them but they still showing

We have received your application and it is under process

Prachi Mishra

KF Rookie
When I was a Student I Got My Very First Bank Account with Union Bank Opened on 26-02-2013 Now 10 Years, 8 Months, 7 Days Old

But I Closed This Account on 05-08-2022.
So the Main Question is Can I Open Another Account in The Same Bank?
I Want This Account Only for Their Rupay Credit Card Because They Are Giving Credit Card to Its Customer's Only
You can reactivate your account by making a transaction or contacting your bank.

Prince

KF Mentor
Thanks 👍

By the way what is the usual time for Bob Credit Card Application

I applied on 12 September
So they asked income docs via mail on 2 October

I mailed them but they still showing

We have received your application and it is under process
Each bank has their own time frame, there is no fixed period, you can check with Customer Care via Application Reference Number.