Can I use Amazon ICICI CARD in dasara and diwali offers in Flipkart or Amazon to get 10% discount

SanthoshSomu

KF Expert
Can I use Amazon ICICI CARD in dasara and diwali offers in Flipkart or Amazon to get 10% discount or is there any restriction?

On Amazon site you will get 5 % CB always if you have prime account. And 3% for non prime account. On Flipkart it will be 1% always.

Skylar

KF Master
Can I use Amazon ICICI CARD in dasara and diwali offers in Flipkart or Amazon to get 10% discount or is there any restriction?
Yes and No

- Previously Amazon Pay ICICI Card is listed as not eligible for 10% on other sites.
- But in recent sales it was allowed for 10% CB on a few sites.

We have to check the T&C
Just open the T&C and search the "amazon pay card" if it is mentioned that card is not eligible then no CB if not mentioned we will get it.

SanthoshSomu

KF Expert
Yes and No

- Previously Amazon Pay ICICI Card is listed as not eligible for 10% on other sites.

We have to check the T&C
Just open the T&C and search the "amazon pay card" if it is mentioned that card is not eligible then no CB if not mentioned we will get it.
If that is the case what is your suggestion
My requirement
1. For offers in flipkart or amazon - with out conditions
2. As of now i do not have rupay card. I need rupay card for emergency. No need any rewards or cashpoints.
Can i take icici coral -- it has anual fee.
Any suggestion
Only icici card. I have another cards from Hdfc and Axis

Yes and No

We have to check the T&C
This is something new. Will have to check next time.

Skylar

KF Master
My requirement
2. As of now i do not have rupay card. I need rupay card for emergency. No need any rewards or cashpoints.
Any suggestion

During the last Dasura festival, ICICI was the primary sponsor on almost every e-commerce site, offering a 10% instant discount. Additionally, those who held the Amazon Pay ICICI card received the Coral Rupay card with lifetime free benefits instantly in their app, along with limit enhancements. It’s possible that this scenario could repeat.

While the Coral card comes with a high fee, you can obtain the TATA Neu card for the same fee (although I personally don’t prefer it). Alternatively, you might consider the HDFC UPI Rupay card, which is virtual and has a fee of ₹117. The fee can be waived off upon spending ₹25,000, although the overall return on this card isn’t particularly impressive.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
My requirement
Any suggestion
Take a ICICI Platinum card..its not on Rupay... It's LTF card...eligible on all sales for 10%. Based on this card, ICICI gave me ICICI coral Rupay card LTF last year. This year they have given ICICI Rubyx Mastercard and ICICI Rubyx Amex card LTF as well. I have Amazon pay ICICI as well. Limits of all cards except Amazon Pay ICICI is shared. But due to this I can get discount 4 times...I got 10% discount on AJIO on buying gold bar which I got below market price of just gold itself..making charges would have been extra

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Amazon Pay ICICI card is sometimes not eligible for extra discounts during sale, but you get 5% discount on every Amazon purchase not sure for the Flipkart purchase.
The card is sometimes available for additional discounts, we have to check the terms as @Skylar told you.
And if you want a Rupay variant for UPI transactions go with IDFC Select, they have an option to add a RUPAY variant.
I am really not sure if you can get ICICI Coral Rupay card as it is mostly given to its existing customers, but you can always try.
ICICI is currently the best bank to offer cashbacks and discounts also at the time of different sales on ecommerce platform, so you can always go for ICICI bank cards for discounts during sale.

Last edited:

Giant

KF Ace
I have icici amazon card it depends on T&C if amazon allows it for 10%discount and you can consider sbi cashback or other sbi card which is pushed by amazon right now on sales.