Capital Gain Tax

I have doubt about mutual fund. If Firm, LLP, Company will invest in Mutual fund?? if Yes, then which income source of heads like its a Business income or Capital Gain Tax ??


Staff member
Generally, capital gains from the sale of mutual fund units held for less than three years are considered short-term capital gains and are taxed at the investor's applicable income tax rate. However, if held for more than three years, the gains are treated as long-term capital gains. So, I don't think you can do it but there might be some other trick as well