CAR LOAN

Namish

KF Rookie
I filled my first ITR this year of 5.15 LPA and because of an incident last year I didn’t pay my CREDIT CARD bills on time so currently my CIBIL SCORE is 735

Also i will be fine with any car i’ve only one condition that the car should have a long life & good safety rating so TATA PUNCH is the car that i’m looking for so i need a loan of 6 LPA

Also because I’ve wasted last 15 days in search of a second hand car but couldn’t find a good one SO i need a car within next 14,15 days

And i asked in SBI bank but they give loan only to people who have 2 ITRs so which bank can provide me a loan now ?

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
I filled my first ITR this year of 5.15 LPA and because of an incident last year I didn’t pay my CREDIT CARD bills on time so currently my CIBIL SCORE is 735

Also i will be fine with any car i’ve only one condition that the car should have a long life & good safety rating so TATA PUNCH is the car that i’m looking for so i need a loan of 6 LPA

Also because I’ve wasted last 15 days in search of a second hand car but couldn’t find a good one SO i need a car within next 14,15 days

And i asked in SBI bank but they give loan only to people who have 2 ITRs so which bank can provide me a loan now ?
Try checking Private Banks & NBFCs

Check out following Bekifaayati video before buying new car:

Take the best decision based on your financial wisdom 🙌