Choosing Between Myntra Kotak Credit Card and HDFC Regalia Gold for Monthly Payments

Varuns

KF Ace
I need to make monthly payment around 4K for some insurance.Should I make it with my Myntra Kotak Credit Card or with HDFC Regalia Gold?
which one would be more beneficial and why?

Just to note, I can get the annual fee waived on the Myntra card if I spend ₹2 lakh in a year. My monthly insurance payments would total ₹48,000 annually, contributing significantly towards this target.

Skylar

KF Master
Above picture is of Regalia, Please check how much return you get with Regalia Gold.

- Even if you get 5% on buying amazon gift card and use that gift card balance to pay insurace payment on amazon. Your return for 48000/- will be 2400/-
- So, if you are using kotak card for fee waveir you'll be lossing 1900/-

- Please check the return you get on Regalia GOLD on the amazon gift card I'm assuming it is 5% it could more :unsure: or alteast close to 3%

Last edited:

Varuns

KF Ace
Above picture is of Regalia, Please check how much return you get with Regalia Gold.

- Even if you get 5% on buying amazon gift card and use that gift card balance to pay insurace payment on amazon. Your return for 48000/- will be 2400/-
- So, if you are using kotak card for fee waveir you'll be lossing 1900/-

- Please check the return you get on Regalia GOLD on my the amazon gift card I'm assuing it is 5% it could more :unsure: or alteast close to 3%
thanks a ton

Varuns

KF Ace
Just an update, it will not be straight ₹660, one has to bear ₹295 as processing fees also.
Hence final discount becomes 660-295 = 365 on 10k making a discount of approx 3.5%

1718912022527.png

Varuns

KF Ace
Any idea if we purchase an Amazon voucher using an Amazon ICICI credit card, do we get 5% cashback on the same?
Or making Insurance payment from Amazon portal?
If yes is there any processing fee?

Last edited: