Choosing the Best HDFC Debit Card for 1% Cashback on Credit Card Bill Payments

I'm looking to apply for an HDFC debit card to avail the 1% cashback offer on credit card bill payments through the HDFC Bill Desk. Can anyone recommend which specific debit card I should apply for to take advantage of this offer?

_rohitsoni

KF Ace
Hey, I've recently applied and got the debit card for this purpose only. Best way is to open a HDFC Savings Max Bank Account with which you will get a free EasyShop Platinum Debit Card. Minimum Balance to maintain in this bank account is 25k. There is a limit of Rs 750 per month on 1% cashback.
Also, you have to follow the following steps while paying with credit card to get the cashback (learnt the hard way🥲):
1. Login to HDFC app/NB and navigate to Pay then BillPay
2. Add biller and try to transact a smaller amount like Rs. 100
3. Wait for 2 working days before doing a big transaction.
4. Pay your CC bills at-least 5 days prior to the bill date, sometimes credit happens in one working days sometimes it takes up to three days.

Suggestion: Only go for this card if your monthly credit card bill except HDFC CC is around 50k otherwise hassle of transferring money from your main account to this account and then paying it that too 4-5 days prior to bill date is too much

yaditya20

KF Rookie
Single transaction par ye offer applicable hai ya multiple transactions bhi kar sakte hai in a month..
You can do any number of transactions, but the maximum cashback you can receive in a month is INR 400. Also, please note that CashBack points can be earned for every transaction greater than INR 400.

Nndutta

KF Rookie
I'm looking to apply for an HDFC debit card to avail the 1% cashback offer on credit card bill payments through the HDFC Bill Desk. Can anyone recommend which specific debit card I should apply for to take advantage of this offer?
Hdfc easyshop platinum. Cashback capped 750 rupees every month