Cibil Score low due to NBFC

kash

KF Rookie
Hi everyone,
I purchased a course from scaler for my personal education and through them I took a loan with on no InterestEMI which i am paying in monthly installments,
but that nbfc LiquiLoans have badly affected my cibil score as they have mentioned it is mentioned on my cibil statement that i have paid some installments late and some 50rs are pending but its nothing like that i have all the documents also from that company which tells that i have paid them on time and nothing is pending.
So what can i do to get it right?

Skylar

KF Master
Hi everyone,
I purchased a course from scaler for my personal education and through them I took a loan with on no InterestEMI which i am paying in monthly installments,
but that nbfc LiquiLoans have badly affected my cibil score as they have mentioned it is mentioned on my cibil statement that i have paid some installments late and some 50rs are pending but its nothing like that i have all the documents also from that company which tells that i have paid them on time and nothing is pending.
So what can i do to get it right?
First, you need to lodge a complaint with your lender. If they fail to address the issue, escalate the matter to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Ensure that you take screenshots of all the payments you’ve made, making sure the transaction dates are visible. Finally, file a complaint with the RBI.

'
'
Additionally, be cautious in the future and avoid opening accounts with these non-banking financial companies (NBFCs) and fintech firms.

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
You can dispute via CIBIL as well with adding relevant corrections. They have a 30 day window for the lending firm to reply or defer and then you can approach RBI with the relevant data.