Cibil started Rewards Program - 100 off on subscription

Skylar

KF Master
1722241819936.png

REFERRAL CRITERIA​

• The referee should not have an existing CIBIL subscription.
  • If referee successfully subscribes to a paid CIBIL subscription plan using the code provided, referrer will receive 100 reward points within 48 hours. The value of each reward point is Rs.1.
  • Each code can only be used once per referee. Referral code cannot be used again for the same referee.
  • Referral codes cannot be combined with any other promotional codes.
  • Referral code is valid only for CIBIL Subscription plans – Starter (Rs.118), Basic (Rs.550 per month), Standard (Rs.800 per month) or Premium (Rs.1200 per month).
  • Our Rewards Program is available only for Android App users. IOS users can avail benefit on www.cibil.com

www.cibil.com/referral

Last edited:

Skylar

KF Master
What are benefits of this program?
The only benefit is that you can check your credit score daily and receive alerts when there is a hard inquiry.
'
However, the other benefits listed are not worth the price. I have been using it for a year now, and I haven’t found it particularly useful.
'
If you’re interested in monitoring your score daily, you can consider it; otherwise, it’s not necessary since we can check our score for free on various apps and websites.

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
I’ve been using CIBIL subscription as well, I mainly use it to keep a track of the report and then to simulate the changes if I were to add a card or a loan. Alerts are useful because it helps you to quickly report any entries which you’ve not made. Overall worth the price if you are keen to keep a track of your report. Else, like I said in a previous post, get 4-5 apps which give you free monthly reports and use them with 7 days of gap so that you can get a weekly refresh for free!

zacobite

KF Mentor
View attachment 1343

REFERRAL CRITERIA​

• The referee should not have an existing CIBIL subscription.
  • If referee successfully subscribes to a paid CIBIL subscription plan using the code provided, referrer will receive 100 reward points within 48 hours. The value of each reward point is Rs.1.
  • Each code can only be used once per referee. Referral code cannot be used again for the same referee.
  • Referral codes cannot be combined with any other promotional codes.
  • Referral code is valid only for CIBIL Subscription plans – Starter (Rs.118), Basic (Rs.550 per month), Standard (Rs.800 per month) or Premium (Rs.1200 per month).
  • Our Rewards Program is available only for Android App users. IOS users can avail benefit on www.cibil.com

www.cibil.com/referral
cibil report is v helpful.. i found many errors.. took me 2 months to clean up... score moved up!!