closing physical card

leekatuya

KF Ace
hello, recently i got an additional card which is ltf on my bob card which is not ltf. both the card shares the same credit limit but they have different bill generation.
can i close the first card which is not ltf. ?
will it also close the additional card.?

leekatuya

KF Ace
Additional card means - Add on card for your family member? or you took a new card on your name from that bank?
additional card is for me only. i was having bob easy emi card. then i got an option in additional card with Snapdeal card which is ltf. both are sharing the limit but both both have different bill statement. so i want to close the first card which is not ltf.

Skylar

KF Master
additional card is for me only. i was having bob easy emi card. then i got an option in additional card with Snapdeal card which is ltf. both are sharing the limit but both both have different bill statement. so i want to close the first card which is not ltf.
Typically, the term ‘ADD ON card’ refers to a card issued to a family member in their name but linked to the primary account holder’s account. Therefore, I inquired about it.

^You can consider it a second card from BOB. Your second card will remain unaffected, and you can close your paid card without any issues.