HDFC Moneyback+ LTF to Millennia LTF Pre-approved offer after closing.

shivtej

KF Ace
You said this is not reward rate and people gets fooled here. Kindly share your formula for reward rate. Correct me where was i wrong
You were saying that we get 3% reward rate on HDFC rupay. That is actually not the case
Consider you spent 100rs, you will get 3% i.e 3 cashpoints(not cashback), you can then redeem that cashpoints to cashback at value of 1 cashpoint = .25 rs and from 1 August you will have to pay 50+ GST charges which just adds insult to injury.

BeHappy

KF Ace
Hello Everyone

I have account in HDFC Bank (approx 1yr old) . Mainly open it for HDFC CC . I applied for Money-back+ CC and got with 50K limit in Nov 2023 and closed it in April 2024 just bcoz low limit.
I already have SBI Simply Click with 1lakh+ limit, ICICI Apay with 1lakh limit, Axis Neo 1.65lakh limit.
One of My friend who is employee in HDFC Bank suggest me to close my CC for better offer.
I have a FD of 1.80 lakh also and upgraded my account in Max Saving Ac. In June 2024.
Can a get any CC LTF offer ?
Is there any chance for Millennia LTF ?
I received flash massage in app and text everyday to apply for CC, Should I wait or Apply ?
Any one Plz help

So, what's the reward rate of HDFC Rupay card then?
You were saying that we get 3% reward rate on HDFC rupay. That is actually not the case
Consider you spent 100rs, you will get 3% i.e 3 cashpoints(not cashback), you can then redeem that cashpoints to cashback at value of 1 cashpoint = .25 rs and from 1 August you will have to pay 50+ GST charges which just adds insult to injury.