complain to banking customer service

leekatuya

KF Ace
i called to b.o.b customer service. they wont talk long to understand the problem. they will only talk for few min. and say thank you for calling bank of baroda. how can i cool myself down after such call. what can i do such that they behave well.?

Skylar

KF Master
i called to b.o.b customer service. they wont talk long to understand the problem. they will only talk for few min. and say thank you for calling bank of baroda. how can i cool myself down after such call. what can i do such that they behave well.?
PSU bank costumer support, we can't expect much!
If they are not helping you resolve the issue, then complain to the RBI Ombudsman.

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
That's why I prefer interacting with both Private & PSU Banks Customer care through Email 📧

It always worked in my case 🤗

Pro Tip: Most Responsive & Efficient Customer care Email addresses aren't available on bank websites, you can find most of them by searching on YouTube or from Bekifaayati community members 😀