CRED payment issue Credit Card Bill

AlertsByVivek

KF Expert
Don't pay through CRED. Yesterday, I paid 14.5K for my HSBC card. The payment initially appeared on the card statement but was later removed, and HSBC said the issue was from CRED. Now, I am stuck between CRED and HSBC.CRED doesn't have proper support. So, beware before making any payments on CRED from now on.

One of the reason for failure could be because HSBC is not yet live on bbps.
Check the live and wip list on the bbp site:
www(dot)bharatbillpay(dot)com/statistics/billers/index.html?category=Credit-card

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240711-232806~2.png
    Screenshot_20240711-232806~2.png
    154.3 KB · Views: 8

Skylar

KF Master
Don't pay through CRED. Yesterday, I paid 14.5K for my HSBC card. The payment initially appeared on the card statement but was later removed, and HSBC said the issue was from CRED. Now, I am stuck between CRED and HSBC.CRED doesn't have proper support. So, beware before making any payments on CRED from now on.
HSBC is to blame for this situation. Even if you pay your bill through any app, if it’s not live on BBP the same issue will occur.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Is it appearing now?....as sometimes this is the way it appears on HSBC cards....appearing..then disappearing and then coming back

My 10k payment to ICICI Bank was also held by cred. And they don't allow customers to contact support for 3 days & keep on giving generic replies. Finally, when I was able to connect with support, they simply told that if payment to card fails, they'll return the amount. But the support team didn't mentioned anything about what if I had to pay penalties due to their fault i.e. holding payment for 3 days. Ultimately, the payment failed & I got the amount back with no penalties as I made the payment outside cred within 3 days post due date. You can also pay your bill within 3 days of due date without any penal charges/interest charge. However, indeed, the services of credit are deteriorating, more so with amounts>10k, & reducing rewards.

zacobite

KF Mentor
HSBC is the slowest in accounting closely followed by scb.. it takes upto a week for recon... wait and see..its an HSBC issue..

abhimarda

KF Mentor
HSBC is the slowest in accounting closely followed by scb.. it takes upto a week for recon... wait and see..its an HSBC issue..
Just paid SCB yesterday, 10th Aug through Cred and today morning, 11th Aug, I find a message from Cred that they are having delays in confirmation of payment but payment date will be considered as 11th. 11th? But I made a payment on 10th. In any case by the time it gets reflected in SCB it will be ages.