CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT NOT SHOWING IN THE CREDIT REPORT !!!

Hey everyone .. I recently got amazon pay icici credit card with a good credit limit . But when i check my cresit report this credit account is not listed in my credit report !! Its been a month since i got this credit car!!

Can Anyone tell me why?

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Hey everyone .. I recently got amazon pay icici credit card with a good credit limit . But when i check my cresit report this credit account is not listed in my credit report !! Its been a month since i got this credit car!!

Can Anyone tell me why?
It takes 3 to 4 months for a card to reflect in your credit report.
The reason is that banks take almost 30 to 60 days to report your card details to all the bureaus.

Skylar

KF Mentor

Can Anyone tell me why?
First did you refresh the score?

- ICICI usually reports to credit beurres on bill generation day and add 15 to 30 days to your bill generation date for card to reflect on your reports.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
First did you refresh the score?

- ICICI usually reports to credit beurres on bill generation day and add 15 to 30 days to your bill generation date for card to reflect on your reports.
your new card was shown in the credit report before 3 months :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...
This usually doesn't happen.

Skylar

KF Mentor
your new card was shown in the credit report before 3 months :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...
This usually doesn't happen.
Yes, from 2023 November been observing cards are being showed within a month, recent Kotak card showed up in just 18 days

(Except axis ace, as ace didn't even generate bill for first 2 months, when enquired they said for costumer to explore the card, get used to it they do it) And you know once bill is generated it is reported to the credit bureau, and within 15 days it gets showed on the reports. Now Got axis airtel card 12 days back should see when it gets reported.