Credit card added or not in cibil report

raj164

KF Ace
I recently got a credit card fd based and I wanted to check if it's added to the cibil report till now how can I check it .

Skylar

KF Master
I recently got a credit card fd based and I wanted to check if it's added to the cibil report till now how can I check it .
Wait for 30 to 60 days before you check it.
and create an account in TU
I get mail every time there is a new Credit card added to my account.

raj164

KF Ace
Wait for 30 to 60 days before you check it.
and create an account in TU
I get mail every time there is a new Credit card added to my account.
What's TU ? I had another question as I use Amazon prime I wanted to apply for the platinum chip as am 18 so it's impossible to be accepted until am 21 correct?

Skylar

KF Master
What's TU ? I had another question as I use Amazon prime I wanted to apply for the platinum chip as am 18 so it's impossible to be accepted until am 21 correct?
Try, I know people who got their ICICI card at 18.

raj164

KF Ace
Why platinum chip card?
if you have prime try for Amazon Pay ICICI card.
That also has a 21 year limit I was hoping to open an ICICI account for more chances of getting a pre approved but am not good on luck let's see how it goes in 5-6 months

Skylar

KF Master
That also has a 21 year limit I was hoping to open an ICICI account for more chances of getting a pre approved but am not good on luck let's see how it goes in 5-6 months
Who said 21 years :unsure:
have you checked youtube 18 years old with 6/9 months credit history are getting that card.

raj164

KF Ace
Who said 21 years :unsure:
have you checked youtube 18 years old with 6/9 months credit history are getting that card.
I rarely trust youtubers with that hope so I get accepted for it till then I'll build cibil from first wow and after getting approved for a unsecured card should I cancel the secured one?

Skylar

KF Master
I rarely trust youtubers with that hope so I get accepted for it till then I'll build cibil from first wow and after getting approved for a unsecured card should I cancel the secured one?
IDFC wow has this zero-markup fee, If you are not going to use cards for international transaction then you can close it.