Credit card best for launge and free of cost

kshitiz

KF Rookie
Please suggest me the best credit card which doesn't have any annual fee and with no hidden charges and also i can use it on every launge.

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Most of the banks are changing the T&Cs for free lounge access benefits on credit cards like HDFC has recently done.
I would suggest to wait for a month at least before taking any card.

Please suggest me the best credit card which doesn't have any annual fee and with no hidden charges and also i can use it on every launge.
Amazon Pay ICICI is a life time free credit card and I think you do not need to spend any kind of minimum amount to waive off any annual fees.

Most of the banks are changing the T&Cs for free lounge access benefits on credit cards like HDFC has recently done.
I would suggest to wait for a month at least before taking any card.
What kind of TnC are you talking about? Please guide me as I will use my HDFC Bank CC to access the lounge soon.

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
What kind of TnC are you talking about? Please guide me as I will use my HDFC Bank CC to access the lounge soon.
HDFC Bank has added a condition that you need to spend:
  • 1 lakh in a quarter to get a complimentary lounge benefit in Millenia CC
  • 1 lakh in a quarter to get 2 complimentary lounge benefits in Regalia CC etc.
These changes are applicable from 1st December 2023.

ducktyping

KF Rookie
IDFC First Wealth card quite recently removed the spend 5000 in previous month eligibility criteria for lounge access activation. I checked their benefits page on the website which did not have this criteria any more as it had that criteria listed for all IDFC cards when I'd applied for the card in Dec 2023. I checked other cards page and the Select card does show that the spend-based criteria. So, I called IDFC customer care on March 5, 2024 and they confirmed that they have removed the criteria on the Wealth card.

Currently, AU Ixigo card is being offered life time free. It has 8 domestic airport lounges and 8 railway lounges. Also, 1 international lounge using priority pass.

Before applying for scapia, keep in mind that their card limit is decided dynamically. My limit was reduced from 4.8 lakh to 1 lakh even though I spent 34 k in the previous month. Also, if for any month, your spend doesn't reach the threshold for lounge access, lounge access be disabled on next day of statement generation, but for reverse case, they take around 3-5 days post statement generation. Due to these random policies, I closed my scapia card