Credit card bill paid twice

Roxie

KF Rookie
It came to my notice yesterday I have paid my Amazon pay ICICI Credit card bill twice. On 28th August 2024, I paid using my HDFC debit card by HDFC biller (BBPS) . However, the money got auto debited from my account again on 30th August 2024(due date). I hadn't set any mandate. I have mailed the concerned banks icici and hdfc adding bbps into cc. I also attached screenshots of my bank statement , SMS alerts and recent Credit card statement with the email I sent. Haven't received anything from the apart from an auto generated mail.
However , I highly doubt if there would be any quick
resolution from their end.

zacobite

KF Mentor
It came to my notice yesterday I have paid my Amazon pay ICICI Credit card bill twice. On 28th August 2024, I paid using my HDFC debit card by HDFC biller (BBPS) . However, the money got auto debited from my account again on 30th August 2024(due date). I hadn't set any mandate. I have mailed the concerned banks icici and hdfc adding bbps into cc. I also attached screenshots of my bank statement , SMS alerts and recent Credit card statement with the email I sent. Haven't received anything from the apart from an auto generated mail.
they will refund if u ask.. or adjust nxt month

if both the payments are settled and reflected into CC then I would suggest not to loose ur peace as it will be adjusted in next cycle. u can also remove ur card from HDFC biller

Now worries. It will be credited to your CC account. you can check online your CC should be showing that much amount to your credit.