Credit card bill pay cashback

I want to tell al members that i got 750 cashback on bill paymnt of 75k of RBL bank on hdfc bill pay option as i have hdfc platinum debit card (1% cashbck upto 750/month).

2nd i want to tell you if you have hdfc millenia credit card, u can transfer your balance using housing bank app
For frst charges will be around 700/800 on pymnt of 1 lakh rs on selecting education fees option and you will get 400/500 cashback in the app, which can be utilised on ur next paymnt. Efctively charges will be 300/400 only
And on this pymnt u will get 1% cashback rewrd points =1000 rs in credit card.
Transaction will take 6 to 8 hours depnding on ur card
And while selctng eductn fees optn, we dnt hav to upload any documnts.
So efctively u are also geting ur money transfered from card to account, plus getting benifits of 700/800 rs.

Last but not the least for hdfc credt card bill paymnt use cheq app and earn upto 400rs vouchers per month

Last edited:

zack54

KF Expert
Hello Deepak,
Thanks for sharing information. Please share paying for education fee through the housing bank app, Does it required any details for educational instt.?
Another thing the amount added through card will be added in the app wallet or transferable to bank without any charges?

Hello Deepak,
Thanks for sharing information. Please share paying for education fee through the housing bank app, Does it required any details for educational instt.?
Another thing the amount added through card will be added in the app wallet or transferable to bank without any charges?
I have edited and updated the post. Now u can check

amitvicky

KF Rookie
Hello,
I recently opened a new HDFC Bank account with easyshop platinum debit card and tried paying a small amount of 500/- towards my Standard chartered CC.
I made this transaction using HDFC billpay though debit card selection.
I made this transaction on the morning of 4-June-2024.
I do not see any cashback on this transaction till date (7-June-2024)
I called customer care to check if they can see something waiting to get posted, but they informed me that there is no cashback on credit card bill payment using platinum debit card through billpay.

Can someone please advise if I need to be more patient and it will come in a couple of days or please provide correct steps for this process??

Thanks !

Last edited:

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Hello,
I recently opened a new HDFC Bank account with easyshop platinum debit card and tried paying a small amount of 500/- towards my Standard chartered CC.
I made this transaction using HDFC billpay though debit card selection.
I made this transaction on the morning of 4-June-2024.
I do not see any cashback on this transaction till date (7-June-2024)
I called customer care to check if they can see something waiting to get posted, but they informed me that there is no cashback on credit card bill payment using platinum debit card through billpay.

Can someone please advise if I need to be more patient and it will come in a couple of days or please provide correct steps for this process??

Thanks !
I hope you are not referring to not seeing cash credited to your account directly. I hope you have checked under Debit Card - enquiries section on the points credited. Sometimes it takes 4-5 days for the points to credit. If there are 5 points showing up then you have got the points credited. The points can be redeemed in multiples of 250.

amitvicky

KF Rookie
I hope you are not referring to not seeing cash credited to your account directly. I hope you have checked under Debit Card - enquiries section on the points credited. Sometimes it takes 4-5 days for the points to credit. If there are 5 points showing up then you have got the points credited. The points can be redeemed in multiples of 250.
Hello,
Yes, that is correct - I am not expecting any credit as cash.

I am checking debit card - reward points section and I do not see anything.

From you comment seems like I should be patient for couple more days.

Thanks !

Attachments

• IMG_20240607_205447.jpg
    IMG_20240607_205447.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 5