Credit card bill pay cashback

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Not sure of that. But i got this one while opening the account. The fee of 236 could be correct
That's the instant card with 236 fee. Without your name and just Card Number. That card doesn't earn rewards.

Platinum DC with 750+GST earns reward points. Check in Mobile Banking/ Net banking, you will see Upgrade Card option there you can order Platinum DC

Easyshop platinum does....
Not sure about easyshop"rewards" platinum.

Mine is with fee of 750/- +gst per year (certain account type can give this as LTF also)

If you are sure that your card varient does not qualify then you might consider taking a qualified debit card
It seems my card doesn't qualify. Anyway, thanks for the help. Much appreciated

That's the instant card with 236 fee. Without your name and just Card Number. That card doesn't earn rewards.

Platinum DC with 750+GST earns reward points. Check in Mobile Banking/ Net banking, you will see Upgrade Card option there you can order Platinum DC
I definitely don't pay 750+ for my card. The name of the specific card and my card is similar, which caused my confusion. Thanks for the help

junedsheikh

KF Rookie
I want to tell al members that i got 750 cashback on bill paymnt of 75k of RBL bank on hdfc bill pay option as i have hdfc platinum debit card (1% cashbck upto 750/month).

2nd i want to tell you if you have hdfc millenia credit card, u can transfer your balance using housing bank app
For frst charges will be around 700/800 on pymnt of 1 lakh rs on selecting education fees option and you will get 400/500 cashback in the app, which can be utilised on ur next paymnt. Efctively charges will be 300/400 only
And on this pymnt u will get 1% cashback rewrd points =1000 rs in credit card.
Transaction will take 6 to 8 hours depnding on ur card
And while selctng eductn fees optn, we dnt hav to upload any documnts.
So efctively u are also geting ur money transfered from card to account, plus getting benifits of 700/800 rs.

Last but not the least for hdfc credt card bill paymnt use cheq app and earn upto 400rs vouchers per month
I have 1 lakh credit card limit, and if I will use 100% limit of CC you don't think this will affect CIBIL score

abhimarda

KF Mentor
I have 1 lakh credit card limit, and if I will use 100% limit of CC you don't think this will affect CIBIL score
If you use full amount but pay 70k prior to bill generation then the bill will be of 30k. Ideally the usage in card should not exceed 30%. Your bill will show 30% usage. But if you are saying that you will use the full amount and let the bill generate for full amount, then it hits the credit score.

Easyshop platinum debit card se cc bill payment per cashback pane k liye thirt party app se payment karne par vi hoga ya fir hdfc net banking portal se karna parega ?

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
If you use full amount but pay 70k prior to bill generation then the bill will be of 30k. Ideally the usage in card should not exceed 30%. Your bill will show 30% usage. But if you are saying that you will use the full amount and let the bill generate for full amount, then it hits the credit score.
I think the date should be reporting date and not always bill generation date? :unsure:

goyal

KF Rookie
I want to tell al members that i got 750 cashback on bill paymnt of 75k of RBL bank on hdfc bill pay option as i have hdfc platinum debit card (1% cashbck upto 750/month).

2nd i want to tell you if you have hdfc millenia credit card, u can transfer your balance using housing bank app
For frst charges will be around 700/800 on pymnt of 1 lakh rs on selecting education fees option and you will get 400/500 cashback in the app, which can be utilised on ur next paymnt. Efctively charges will be 300/400 only
And on this pymnt u will get 1% cashback rewrd points =1000 rs in credit card.
Transaction will take 6 to 8 hours depnding on ur card
And while selctng eductn fees optn, we dnt hav to upload any documnts.
So efctively u are also geting ur money transfered from card to account, plus getting benifits of 700/800 rs.

Last but not the least for hdfc credt card bill paymnt use cheq app and earn upto 400rs vouchers per month
Can you share link to download housing Bank app..