Credit card fake billing

Vivek Kumar

KF Rookie
My credit card showing fake billing i am no order any item but my credit card bill generated new bill in order to Flipkart . Flipkart say contact bank and axis bank se contact Flipkart i am confused . I am complaint in consumer forum but not responce some day

can you share some proofs, that makes you realise that , the billing has some errors in it, it will help me to understand the exact problem

Vivek Kumar

KF Rookie
Flipkart no any billing or order id how to give any proof required please send details only credit card billing proof available

Vivek Kumar

KF Rookie
I have only this proof

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231126-142338.png
    Screenshot_20231126-142338.png
    114.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20231126-142225.png
    Screenshot_20231126-142225.png
    156.6 KB · Views: 17

Vivek Kumar

KF Rookie
No order sir i am check verrious time only one account on Flipkart i am uses and contact Flipkart customer care but no results any order

No order sir i am check verrious time only one account on Flipkart i am uses and contact Flipkart customer care but no results any order
You should consider filing a complaint against Axis Bank with the RBI Ombudsman. This is one option to address your concerns. Additionally, you could raise the same complaint on Twitter, tagging Axis Bank and Flipkart.

You should consider filing a complaint against Axis Bank with the RBI Ombudsman. This is one option to address your concerns. Additionally, you could raise the same complaint on Twitter, tagging Axis Bank and Flipkart.
and also block your credit card for sometime , you can block it by
sending an message " BLOCK XXXX (last 4 digits of your credit card number)" to 5676782 through your registered mobile number

Gigachad

KF Mentor
My credit card showing fake billing i am no order any item but my credit card bill generated new bill in order to Flipkart . Flipkart say contact bank and axis bank se contact Flipkart i am confused . I am complaint in consumer forum but not responce some day
Someone have spent with your credit card..

Didn't you get alart when the spend happened?