Credit card limit extension

I'm being offered an increase in my credit card limit. What I have now is a lifetime free HDFC Millennia credit card that is not having any annual charges. My question is If I increase the limit of my credit card, will this credit card still remain free of annual charges?

nikhilchauhan

Administrator
Staff member
If they are increasing the limit on the same card then it must remain without any annual charges. But you must confirm it with the HDFC representative who is offering you this

cardy

KF Expert
I'm being offered an increase in my credit card limit. What I have now is a lifetime free HDFC Millennia credit card that is not having any annual charges. My question is If I increase the limit of my credit card, will this credit card still remain free of annual charges?
Can you share the masked email if you have no problem

Hi Chaitanya,

Although many peoples have replied to their questions but as a HDFC card holder I will share my experienced one.

I am not sure if you are having HDFC account or not. Although it doesn't matter much but if you hold HDFC card you must be having HDFC app where you can see your card details and controls.
Here in the app as attached screenshot you will get an messages options where you get any notification regarding yoir products.

If you really have an offer of limit upgradation it will be mentioned in these notifications. And from your here you can follow the mentioned steps.

Answer to your other query of impact on LTF so if card is assigned to you as LTF then it will be LTF either you increase or decrease the limit.

Hope it solves your query