Credit Card Limit !!

dmodak

KF Rookie
I paid my HDFC Credit Card Bill on time I haven't missed any due bills, still for the last 6 months I have not received any mail for an increase in my Credit Limit.

hitirfan

KF Mentor
I paid my HDFC Credit Card Bill on time I haven't missed any due bills, still for the last 6 months I have not received any mail for an increase in my Credit Limit.
That's not how Limit Enhancement offers work. HDFC rarely offers such offers. Send them email, they will say to send form alongwith documents to their Chennai Office for manual processing.

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
+1, they will ask you to submit a letter which explains why you deserve a higher limit and also your salary slips /bank statements showing your last 3 months data

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Since Nov23, I got my Pre Approved Lifetime Free Credit Card, I have been using less than 9% of my credit limit and paying the bill before month end. Last month, I made an emi purchase on Amazon utilizing 16% of my credit limit and after paying the first installment, within a week I received Pre Approved offer of Credit Limit Enhancement(2.38 x Previous Credit Limit) on my card via HDFC Mobile banking app and email too.
That's how it works for me.

Also, after confirming that My Credit Card will remain Lifetime free after claiming the credit limit enhancement offer via mail and call, I availed it.

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Since Nov23, I got my Pre Approved Lifetime Free Credit Card, I have been using less than 9% of my credit limit and paying the bill before month end. Last month, I made an emi purchase on Amazon utilizing 16% of my credit limit and after paying the first installment, within a week I received Pre Approved offer of Credit Limit Enhancement(2.38 x Previous Credit Limit) on my card via HDFC Mobile banking app and email too.
That's how it works for me.

Also, after confirming that My Credit Card will remain Lifetime free after claiming the credit limit enhancement offer via mail and call, I availed it.
Which card?