Credit card selection + Problems

m6686570

KF Rookie
Hello, I am searching for a shopping credit card for my father, who is 52 years old. Since he is over 40, the HDFC Millennia card is not an option, correct?

I considered the SBI cashback credit card, but I have had unsatisfactory experiences with SBI's service in the past. Despite this, I attempted to apply through the YONO app. After filling in half of the details, the app refreshed automatically, and upon logging in again, it indicated that my card application was declined and that a new application could only be submitted after 90 days. Now, I am confused about whether there are any suitable alternatives available with HDFC or any other major banks, excluding ICICI and Axis.

Skylar

KF Master
excluding ICICI and Axis.
There are two best options in the banks you excluded.
ICICI Amazon Pay could be the best card as it gives 1% on most places where other cards are excluded.
Axis ACE is also a good option for shopping offline.

Skylar

KF Master
Hello, I am searching for a shopping credit card for my father, who is 52 years old. Since he is over 40, the HDFC Millennia card is not an option, correct?

I considered the SBI cashback credit card, but I have had unsatisfactory experiences with SBI's service in the past. Despite this, I attempted to apply through the YONO app. After filling in half of the details, the app refreshed automatically, and upon logging in again, it indicated that my card application was declined and that a new application could only be submitted after 90 days. Now, I am confused about whether there are any suitable alternatives available with HDFC or any other major banks, excluding ICICI and Axis.
HDFC: Tata Neu (Not recommended unless you are pro TATA websites user)
HDFC: SWIGGY (Highly recommended LTF or Paid)
-
I recommend obtaining an add-on card for your father if you already possess a credit card. This approach can help you easily meet any fee waiver criteria or milestone benefits associated with the card.