Credit Card To wallet Transfer

RitamModak

KF Rookie
I am using mobikwik ..and now I can add upto rupees 836₹ at 0 convenience fee.. and transfer to bank at 0% fee.(But there is a catch it is one time daily😅) But if you pay more than 836 ₹ there will be so much less fees (like if you add 1000₹ there will fee of 4.36 ₹ only... Now you can understand what rate they are giving..)(only for daily first payment) It is happening with me since 2 weeks .. anyone plz reconfirm if it is happening..

zacobite

KF Mentor
I am using mobikwik ..and now I can add upto rupees 836₹ at 0 convenience fee.. and transfer to bank at 0% fee.(But there is a catch it is one time daily😅) But if you pay more than 836 ₹ there will be so much less fees (like if you add 1000₹ there will fee of 4.36 ₹ only... Now you can understand what rate they are giving..)(only for daily first payment) It is happening with me since 2 weeks .. anyone plz reconfirm if it is happening..
and what do you do with the 836 everyday :) end of month cc payment to be done..

Prince

KF Mentor
Tried with my Axis Credit Card now, no charge levied and transferred to Wallet was even successful with no charges. unable to comment on wallet to bank transfer limit for a month. FYI - Rupay card not working.