Credit Card without income

anmoldhar4

KF Rookie
How to apply for a credit card without income. I have a credit score of 750+ using the Pay Later apps but I want to apply for a credit card, how to do that?

nikhilchauhan

Administrator
Staff member
Try going for other apps like Flipkart, Paytm or more. If they want it, you can only try to convince them through talking to customer care

SUNAINA

KF Ace
How to apply for a credit card without income. I have a credit score of 750+ using the Pay Later apps but I want to apply for a credit card, how to do that?
Mentain Good balance in your account you will get pre approved card as I have got from HDFC Bank without any documents or Income proof with a limit of 37000

Sorry here i copy paste my answer
But this questions answer is little bit similar

"This is actually very long process but hdfc bank solve this issue with bank account. , Only open hdfc bank account and deposit 40 to 50 thousand and leave it for 5 month hdfc bank call you for a credit card after 4 to 5 month and take this credit card from hdfc and after that same follow the rules of credit cards and make payment before time your score will be start"

ravinder

KF Rookie
you can apply through CASHKARO the also give you cashback on applying credit cards though their platform -CASHKARO

SUNAINA

KF Ace
Sorry here i copy paste my answer
But this questions answer is little bit similar

"This is actually very long process but hdfc bank solve this issue with bank account. , Only open hdfc bank account and deposit 40 to 50 thousand and leave it for 5 month hdfc bank call you for a credit card after 4 to 5 month and take this credit card from hdfc and after that same follow the rules of credit cards and make payment before time your score will be start"
I just mention 50K for 15 days and got pre approved card

mdasifrnc

KF Rookie
Go for ICICI platinum credit card. It has highest possibilities for even less credit score

Sumitjade0007

KF Rookie
as you say , you have 750+ credit score . i suggest you to apply Flipkart axis bank credit card from Flipkart app . you will credit card with 99% chances of approval . without savings account and income proof it's very difficult to get card . hence flipkart axis bank card is the best choice . please note following points;
1) application through flipkart app( from profile section of flipkart) is compulsary.
2) KYC should be done in online mode only.

you will get card with limit atleast 15k .

this card will also approved for peoples with age below 21 and above 19.

by using this trick i applied for flipkart axis bank card 10 times (for my family members and friends) and all 10 card was approved without income proof .

...hope it will help you.

M Shamim

KF Rookie
Jis bank ma account hai usma kuch paysa zada rakho or apna bank branch say apply krao ho jae ga , or haa abhi march tk krao ga to financial year ki waja say zada chans hai , laki agar koi credit card haal decline hua hai to 45 day koi bhi credit card apply bilkul bhi maat krna age kya hai 2 bank hi hai jo 18 say 21 year old ko credit card date hai