Credit card

gagansumant

KF Rookie
I want to close some of my credit cards...
I have :Axis flipkart ,ICICI Amazon,ICICI Make My Trip,ICICI Rubyx and Kotak MOJO and recently I have got SBI cashback....
Please suggest which to hold and which one to withdraw.
Thanks

Skylar

KF Master
Amazon pay ICIC - LTF keep it
Axis Flipkart LTF or Paid? If its paid then get Axis airtel or ace card and close Flipkart card as you have SBI Cashback card.
ICICI Rubyx Paid?
Kotak mojo if its free keep it and you can get Kotak myntra card

Dashanan

KF Ace
Axis Flipkart LTF or Paid? If its paid then get Axis airtel or ace card and close Flipkart card as you have SBI Cashback card.
ICICI Rubyx Paid?
Axis Flipkart is a paid card

gagansumant

KF Rookie
ICICI Rubyx Paid?
Axis Flipcart is a paid card
ICICI rubyx paid card
Kotak Mojo paid card

I get sbi simply save rupay card and I have already sbi ellite which is master card based , so which one to keep i don't want to spend more on annual fees.. what if I don't activate card still inneed to pay or not annual charges

Dipa319

KF Ace
I want to close some of my credit cards...
I have :Axis flipkart ,ICICI Amazon,ICICI Make My Trip,ICICI Rubyx and Kotak MOJO and recently I have got SBI cashback....
Please suggest which to hold and which one to withdraw.
Thanks
ICICI Amazon is LTF. So, you can keep it.

You have an SBI cashback card. So, you can close the Axis Flipkart card.

If you travel very much, then you can use ICICI Make My Trip card. If not, then you can close it.

You can keep the ICICI Rubyx card for the ICICI Bank credit card.

You can keep the Kotak MOJO card for the Kotak bank card, but if you get any other LTF card from Kotak Bank, you can close it.