Credit score outdated !

Teja-

KF Ace
Hi ,I have a IDFC credit card , I been paying credit utilized limit before bill generation Date which is on every month on 17th and due date is 4th of next month, but before bill generation i paid utilized limit to keep under 30% , but in credit report it shows utilized limit is 99,94% , it might because even if paid before but I been using limit after bill generated. So IDFC report to credit bureau on 30/31 of month , which I got know through bekifaayati video , so last month i paid 91% of my limit before credit report date , The question on this month credit report it’s show Reported And Certified 30/06/2024 but it is August month right , why I didn’t got last month report, on report it still show used above 97% of limit, can you clarify my doubt ?

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
Hi ,I have a IDFC credit card , I been paying credit utilized limit before bill generation Date which is on every month on 17th and due date is 4th of next month, but before bill generation i paid utilized limit to keep under 30% , but in credit report it shows utilized limit is 99,94% , it might because even if paid before but I been using limit after bill generated. So IDFC report to credit bureau on 30/31 of month , which I got know through bekifaayati video , so last month i paid 91% of my limit before credit report date , The question on this month credit report it’s show Reported And Certified 30/06/2024 but it is August month right , why I didn’t got last month report, on report it still show used above 97% of limit, can you clarify my doubt ?
Can you please share a screenshot of the report?

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
I would suggest to check your report directly on CIBIL once. This shows excellent for 99% cc usage. This might be fetching the high credit field from your report which will have minimum impact on your score.

Skylar

KF Master
Banks send how much you spent irrespective of your repayments.
If you see the report there will be section "Highest spent on card"

Skylar

KF Master
It will be updated lately.
My friend about TV with my card and he paid it off with in a week. Way before my billing date and credit report date. Yet it was shown as highest credit used.