Degradation in Cashbacks on credit card payments

zack54

KF Mentor
Hello Everyone,

I noticed that the cred has degraded the cashbacks on paying credit card bills. Earlier they were giving spin rewards for next 3 days on bill payments. Now they are giving the rewards only one time. Most of the time you will get coins as reward.

Also recently I paid mediclaim policy premium with my flipkart axis card and I got 0 cashback by paying the same.

thanks

Hello Everyone,

I noticed that the cred has degraded the cashbacks on paying credit card bills. Earlier they were giving spin rewards for next 3 days on bill payments. Now they are giving the rewards only one time. Most of the time you will get coins as reward.

Also recently I paid mediclaim policy premium with my flipkart axis card and I got 0 cashback by paying the same.

thanks
Yes from Jan ownwards they had degraded the scratch card for three days now they are giving one scratch card per day with every transaction of minimum 1000.

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Yes, I don't pay any bills using the Cred app anymore. I use it for reminders.
I prefer Mobikwik as it gives the best cashback as of now for credit card bill payments. For other utility bill payments, I use Airtel Axis CC.
You may try these.

zack54

KF Mentor
Yes, I don't pay any bills using the Cred app anymore. I use it for reminders.
I prefer Mobikwik as it gives the best cashback as of now for credit card bill payments. For other utility bill payments, I use Airtel Axis CC.
You may try these.
one more thing, mobikwik cashback can be used only on the purchases like recharges etc. on the mobikwik app only. Is there any other platform where cashback can be earned and can be utilised in the bill amount as well.

Please share.
Thankyou

one more thing, mobikwik cashback can be used only on the purchases like recharges etc. on the mobikwik app only. Is there any other platform where cashback can be earned and can be utilised in the bill amount as well.

Please share.
Thankyou
It can be transfered to bank of kyc user

Vimal007

KF Rookie
Hello Everyone,

thanks
I think we should move to Mobikwik and post-pe for credit card bill payment. As Mobikwik gives max ₹100 or 1% cashback for credit card payment and post-pe gives flat 0.2% cashback for first 5 CC payment for the month.

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
For bill with huge amount please try post-pe as it gives 0.2% flat
0.2% of Rs. 1 lakh = Rs. 200
It's way less in my opinion.

Instead, you can try the INDMoney app, they have recently started giving cashback for credit card bill payments and give good cashback (up to Rs. 1k).

Skylar

KF Master
Cashback shall not be eligible for following spends/transactions on the card - fuel spends , purchase of gift cards on Flipkart & Myntra, EMI transactions , purchases converted to EMI post-facto, wallet loading transactions ,purchase of jewelry items , insurance services, utilities, educational services, payments towards government services, cash advances, rental payments, payment of outstanding balances, payment of card fees and other card charges.

abhimarda

KF Mentor

Please share.
Thankyou
Mobikwik cashback can be transferred to Bank account. I have done many times. Best option currently is to open HDFC Bank account and get platinum debit card. Pay from their Bill pay portal and you get 1% cashback upto Rs.750 pm. However, you can't pay HDFC card bill through it.